Kim Jong Il Suspected Of Stroke

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by ralphrepo, Sep 10, 2008.

1. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

This was reported in the press this morning:

I found it rather odd too, that the DPRK news outlet didn't have anything about this at all. It just listed all the 60th anniversary celebration festivities along with the various heads of states' congratulatory messages to Kim. (see this link: http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm )

Ralph

2. maybe its just north korea trying to hide any sign of weakness..........

3. ralphrepo

Or maybe he's already dead, and his mistress, Kim Ok, assumed his title and is running the country LOL...

4. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

yeah, this has been going for about a week or so on the news outlets... Kim Jong Il is either dead or he's paralyzed... end of... he's not well... he can't be well... if he really is on his way to recooperation, he would have atleast had shown up even for a few minutes to North Korea's 60th to reassure the people and the rest of the world...

funny thing is, there was a story about how Kim Jong Il is believed to be actually dead based on studies from some Japanese researchers...

furthermore, i believe North Korea also recently held their version of the Cannes Film Festival, seeing as how Kim Jong Il is a large fan of those highly illegal films, he'd have shown up to that as well...

5. ralphrepo

The good thing is, that once he's dead, no other leader will have the same personality cult -inlove type of following, and the people may finally wake up and smell the coffee.

6. Blobbyy

Blobbyy Well-Known Member

Stroke, dead, whatever - he is definetly unwell for sure... but north korea is still the same, no change...

7. i dont think coffee is allowed in North Korea..... -unsure LOLL

but wow.... this could be one crazy cover up....

8. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Does he have kids? If he dies, it can be chaotic, people fighting for power, if that's the case some people might think it's a good time to do something about it.