Killed over a slice of pizza

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by faijia, Apr 7, 2008.

1. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Oh hell no... are you serious? For a god damn pizza, shit, that's retarded man.

2. faijia

faijia Member

Yup so stupid. Cant u settle it by beating him up or something. Ruin your life for just $5

3. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I kinda argee but you don't have to specifically use violence. Just buy the stupid pizza...

4. shw

shw Well-Known Member

it states suspect. innocent untill proven guilty?

5. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Yes... it's true but if the crime is committed then all said is applied.

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

People have disputes over anything, everything!

7. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

hey ur from sf too :p, but yeah anyways, this was fukd up cuz in no way was it the cellphone manager's fault, he was arguing because he didnt want the resturant to get into any trouble for giving out "free" pizza when it was actually alreadfy paid for by the cellphone manager guy, and no way in hell was he going to let this hooligan freeload off of him. this fucking punk ass kid goes in the store and see ppl getting free food, and thought he should get some too and starts a whole fight thing and it ends up in a shooting ridiculous.. that's so stupid, the sunset district (if ur frm sf) is getting worse every year... i won't be surprised if the crime increases from here on out as we speak. . .

8. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol yeah, I live kinda close to there too. I was actually over there a couple days after it happened. Lots of flowers, pictures, and candles. Freaked me out :( But like you all said, its so stupid. Killed people over pizza. This was some angry guy.

9. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

has the economy gotten so bad?

10. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Killings just keep getting more unjustified every day.

11. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

yeah i went by the place today =\
    my friend said they lost a lot of business because of this

12. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

my friends friend got killed the same night overat the excelcior district the same night. for what we don't no. just got shot out of no where. but we think we no who the shooter is.

what happen to the good old days where we just beat ppl up and not kill them???

13. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

hahah, The Pizza Musta been God Damn Nice, NOW who wants to mess with me or my Pizza NOW! come on !

14. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

thats

a

pathetic death....

15. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol and i wonder why stuff like this doesnt happen in Aust , Grrrr, all the cool deaths happen in USA haha , but i got a Pizza Crave now =(

16. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Its rediculous, was a lousy thing to be killing over, pple like that has to be taken off the streets.

17. wow...... that kid needs to seriously be handled >____< kid has no idea how to live a decent life......

it quite sad to here people dying over such trivial matters....

18. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

oh wow, those were your friends? the ones who were shot in the car? i heard about that tooooo. omg im so sorry! :(

19. bbes

bbes Incredible

wat happened to just peace and not violence. jeez, its just a pizza, hardly anything that is big or important. was it rele worth it to kill someone just over a slice of pizza. oh well i guess he will spend the rest of his life regretting it in prison.