Kevin Cheng

Discussion in 'Ghetto Justice - 怒火街頭' started by kevin, May 30, 2011.

1. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Talk about anything regarding Kevin Cheng in this series ;)

At the start he dress rather trampy :laugh2: Still surprised me that he drank that shot of liquid after being 'cursed'. He's seems rather keen in investigating (law) and it's suggested from the game he was playing but he took it to some next level when he was asking the shopkeeper about what to do.

It was jokes when the police officer asked him what he work as and he said lawyer, the officer looked from the bottom (shoes) to the top.

Anyways, enjoy =)

2. Je Zh

Je Zh Active Member

I didn't read the synopsis prior to watching this series so I didn't know Kevin would be a lawyer. The way he dressed does not make him look like a lawyer. Also, is it just me or does he look MUCH older in this series than in his other recent ones?

I don't like the way he dresses in this series and his lack of seriousness as a lawyer. but I guess that's part of the role.

3. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

lol you don't need to read the synopsis... the opening song spoils it anyway with the pics of him in those court clothes thingos

4. his char is very interesting and funny....never thought kevin would pull this off...but he's doing great so far. (Y)

5. sltech

sltech New Member

yes i agree

6. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

HE IS NOM ! espppp with his stublleee

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

wut the....

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Must be embarassing for him to show his butt crack lol

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

The director asked him if he wanna do it.. & he agreed cause he thought it was suitable for his role

10. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

lol, i like his character.
    He seems like the relax, confident fun type. but when its serious he knows everything.
    Didnt really think the series was about lawyers and stuff originally though lol until started watching it =)

11. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

Don't be hating on the ass ... His ass is one sexy mother fucking thing ...... I would tap that Sooo hard ..................

12. lol those are ulti lips:facepalm:

13. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I knew ulti has something towards males. :facepalm:

14. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

lol the picture posted on weibo was already lk that

15. sweetbery

sweetbery Well-Known Member

its true Kevin looks like he aged alot and he looks so old now.. maybe the haircut doesn't suit him and he has wrinkles now.

16. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

kevin's character is quite mysterious actually.....there are quite a lot of mysteries to be solve regarding this.

17. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

still curious about the whole 7 years thing

18. kevin

kevin RAWR!

all revealed.

He accussed the guy of murdering his sister

19. kevins crying is so funny it looks like he's laughing?
    but his char is very good...he's carrying the series.