Kevin Cheng.. how is he doing?

Discussion in 'Life Art - 寫意人生' started by tis me, Mar 20, 2007.

1. chubbyheaded

chubbyheaded Well-Known Member

I like his character.
    Well so far~

2. mzwinnie

mzwinnie Member

I think Kevin is great in this movie, but he looks like a nerd...no offense :)

3. hillary

hillary Active Member

I like Kevin did a good job in carrying out his cheerful, hardworking and loving character. I can really relate to him. when he lost everything at the same time, I really felt sad for him.

his horn rim glasses (donnu whether this is the correct way of describing it) is soo old fashion! lol

4. x3-yuu

x3-yuu Active Member

i dunt like kevin that much
    he's getting boring

5. xxloserrolliexx

xxloserrolliexx Well-Known Member

i like watching Kevin Cheng,
    but only in some dramas, yea and i do kind of agree that he is a bit boring in some.
    guess that did not quite answer the answer though ^^

6. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I think he does not portray a better character as a dorky guy. He is better in roles as a manager with authority and respect.

7. twinsfan2393

twinsfan2393 Active Member

sometimes he doesn't seem dorky or anything

8. ymk

ymk Active Member

he is ok in this series i guess

9. cloudychoco

cloudychoco Member

I like his character I don't think there is anything wrong with it. If you said his acting is stiff, there are a whole lot of people who are more stiff than him.

Although, the beginning of this wasn't that good but his character made me continue on watching this series. I personally think this is one of his best series but I don't like the pairing between him and Gigi, they look more like sibblings than a couple... I still like him with Niki better.

10. lalalala4

lalalala4 Active Member

Kevin is ok... but I'm not convinced that he fell in love with Gigi... he's just really kind to a friend.. take care of her; but not fall inlove with her?!