Kenny Wong assures of good relationship with TVB

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jun 26, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    Kenny Wong recently assured that his relationship with TVB is fine despite his decision to star in ViuTV's new drama, "Ink At Tai Ping"." data-reactid="19" style="margin-bottom: 1em;">25 Jun – Kenny Wong recently assured that his relationship with TVB is fine despite his decision to star in ViuTV's new drama, "Ink At Tai Ping".

As reported on Mingpao, the actor, who sported a full beard look to play a gangster of Tai Ping Street in the series, shared that he will have a full schedule filming the said series in the upcoming months, though stressed that it would be less rigorous than his previous TVB schedule.

"At least there is time to rest," he said.

When asked if he is worried that his involvement in the project would offend TVB, Kenny stated that their relationship is fine.

"TVB actually looked for me to film a new series. Unfortunately, our schedules were not compatible," he said.

He also admitted that working in the new series is something refreshing, as it would be the first time he would be collaborating with a younger idol like Show Keung.

"I want to ask him how to enhance my charm and attract more fans," he added in jest.

credits: yahoo.sg