Kenny Kwan [袁家富]

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jun 11, 2007.

1. narutokun

narutokun Well-Known Member

i dont think that he is a good actor, or that he can act out serious situations... maybe its da character

2. Darice

Darice Well-Known Member

he look younger then he is in the series

3. hanhwa

hanhwa Banned

havent see him act..

4. qoo2828

qoo2828 Well-Known Member

lol... his voice is just.. lol... well kinda expected it from just listening to his songs.... some ppl think hes "cute" i think hes very "LAA YING" lol...

5. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

haha yeah you're right...have u watched episode 9? when he practiced marching alone at night...he said to kate 'i dunno la, my hands and legs aren't synch enough, hope i can practice and get better' that part i tell u it's hilarious and he indeed sounded extremely sissy

6. qoo2828

qoo2828 Well-Known Member

lol ya.. on tht part when the dude took his cell phone... and his "attempt" to get it back... god.... just pull ur pants down and throw ur balls away.... lol

7. .//affect-ionn

.//affect-ionn Well-Known Member

he's soo innocent and the big massive eyes

8. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

LOL yeah I've always thought he was super na ying. especially his voice. oh my god! but he is cute looking, if he doesn't talk or anything he's okay with me. LOL

9. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

LOL! hahahaha* okay he does speak like a kid.. and la ying! lol.
    but he's just sooo cute! the way he speaks! aww... lol :p

10. thanksalot

thanksalot Active Member

he got the look but definitely not the acting @,@ omg...something he got to stop for few sec to remember what to say from the script

11. C_V

C_V Active Member

dis guys like a fag, kills da series as soon as he steps in, hez feminine like n can't act

12. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Somehow,i dont like to see him.He is cute but he has a lot to learn in acting.

13. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i still remember the part where kok sir(ellesmere choi) went to sonija's house to celebrate her dad's bday....when kenny step out and greet kok sir, kenny said "ei kok sir you are here already?" and kok sir said "yes, foo jai" and kenny just some sort of blurted out "hai ah(yes ah)"...that part is sooo weird....so unnatural...

i was like 'what the hell? why did he say yes when kok sir wans't asking him any question' lol

14. asianviez

asianviez Well-Known Member

maybe they need ed some 'toy' for Kate Tsui
    2 play with..
    as eye candy for contrast to Ron Ng.

15. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

I Dont Mind Him That Much .
    But Sometimes , He Talks Like A Girl
    Lol . && When Kate Told His Mom About Him In Police School
    He Didnt Give Enough Attitude
    He Has That Nice Face . Not Attitude .

16. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

This sai lo jai role suits Kenny i reckon.. but his character in this series is a little TOO childish.

17. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

he's okay
    he has no guts
    he couldn't speak up for himself
    he is good for the role of the little brother that can't do anything and listen to the mother b**ch every 5 minutes

18. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

kenny's acting in OTFB is ok. he is still new to acting in tvb series as from what i read in the beginning posts. i wonder if he will be in a relationship.

19. Ka22

Ka22 Member

He looks like a 16year old kid.....it's not very reliable that he can protect civillants as being a cop :D

20. hlyJeses

hlyJeses Member

hmm is this his first tiem cause i never seen him in any other series