Kenneth Ma

Discussion in 'Grace Under Fire - 女拳' started by Toilet, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

I'm still watching this all in one go and seeing Kenneth Ma getting beats all the time makes me wanna laugh XD

Can't help but feel sorry for him though, the writers must really hate the character -sweat

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

its just stupid.......likes fame too much, i pity him, he has better things to do.

3. highflyer33

highflyer33 Member

I cannot stand him!! Character and as an actor.
    Sam sui is a very horrid character and he's doing a good job portraying him.

4. gamer123

gamer123 Well-Known Member

i like how hes turning evil

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

He's turning evil.. thats good.

I like seeing actors who are always the good people be the bad ones :)

6. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i particularly like the development of Kenneth's character. Throughout the whole series, we have seen the evolution of his character going from an innocent annoying waiter boy to an evil ambitious man. Each episode you see him change more and more. Excellent script for Kenneth in my opinion

another character i like is the development of Bosco's character.

Fala and Liu's character is kinda normal to me. Although good acting, but their character is quite normal and didn't change much. And I dont like the fact that the series didn't focus on Mok Gwai Lan more. Instead I feel like Im watching more Bosco and Fala

7. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

I actually still don't buy Kenneth Ma as the villain. His acting is trying too hard; sometimes it's really forced. The scriptwriters want the audience to hate Sam Shui but the character has become more tragic/pitiful rather than pure evil.

8. Nerix

Nerix Member

I like the character Sam Shui, because it really shows how a good persons personality can change so dramatically in such a short time. I think most of us hate evil people or evilness even though I do this character, maybe it's because they showed us all the situations where his left behind, forgotten or overseen by his friends and family, which at that moment was the most important and valueable things for him.