Kenneth Ma as a police head officer

Discussion in 'The Mysteries of Love - 談情說案' started by zhou, May 30, 2010.

1. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

what do you think he looks fit in his role and much better then the other movie he was in ;)

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Suits him as he has the figure of such position, I like his shades and his haircut -cool2 No homo lol.

3. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

kenneth looks exactly the same as he did in the brink of law. i like him as a player tho, much hotter than his dorky roles

4. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

yeah yeah, as a player he's so 'relaxed' i like his convincing acting!

5. Dragon.

Dragon. Member

pimp.

6. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

he's much better than kevin cheng in a fistful of stances. his portrayal of the character, sha bou zai in born rich is oso great. now he act fa fit guy in tis show. he surely can fit in any role

7. Synapz

Synapz Active Member

HAHA episode 7... "i love u.. but u hurt me!!"

8. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I think he plays a better "player" than a police head.

9. onni

onni Well-Known Member

i like Kenneth Ma too. he is a very good actor. like him as a policeman. yeah, his role in this series is like Brink of Law. Unfortunately, he died in Brink of Law...sad, sad..

10. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Like the actor, like the character, very well done

11. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

he's so good looking here as compared to his nerdy role in the Myolie Wu & Andy Hsu drama where he loves the fat myolie!

12. he played a cop in DIE too...but i like kenn ma i enjoy his series...he better in comedies though.

13. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

when he was a newcomer of TVB, i didnt really like him. but now i think hes a great actor. handsome and good acting.
    actually, i prefer him more over raymond, cuz kenneth looks so "man" in this series.

14. Sho22

Sho22 Member

it was funny how he was suppose to be teaching Bernice how to cook the fishes but instead he pulled her in a room lol

15. he so horny in this series always want to go to bed -lol his friends at the bar are ham sup too:rolleyes:

16. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Ken did a good job in this series. Honestly, I think Ken is really underrated .. he played out his roles pretty decent and well at times comparing to someone like Ron yet he doesn't always get the leading roles. Ron whose poor acting get all the "good roles" .. sad at TVB .. favoritism alright. Glad Stephen Chan is out of the picture.