Kay Tse holding a concert before leaving the music industry

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by shinobi, Jan 7, 2007.

1. [​IMG]
    Sunday January 7, 2007 Hong Kong

Kay Tse On Kei who is 5 months pregnant held a "temporary departure concert" yesterday. Kay's husband-to-be (Louis Cheung) and good friends Kelvin Kwan, Hins Cheung, Ivana Wong etc. all came to support her.
    Kay especially chose 《但願人長久》 to sing to her mother. She said on the stage:
    "I believe love can last forever, well...except if someone does something wrong." (As having a love affair...I assume)
    While saying that she looked at Louis Cheung's direction, as if giving a warning to her boyfriend.
    "I hope he will care for me and love me as my mother does, and as much as I love him."
    During the concert Kay also thanked Eason Chan for his guidance. She said "He always says that singers have a great load of stress, so it's important to keep being happy and not get angry; being a singer you shouldn't talk too much, because the more you talk the worse it gets. He has also said that singers' condition is very important, you will have to 'keep fit' and go on diets."
    Towards the end of the concert, the fans all shouted for "Encore" and to satisfy them Kay sang Eason's song 《最佳損友》.

After that song, when the concert really ended all the singers and guests went up to the stage. Kay gave all of them a hug except Louis. She later on explained that she thinks it's embarrassing to hug him infront of the audience.
    She also revealed that their wedding will be on the 20th of this month.

credits: singpao, asianfanatics.

2. joycesays

joycesays Well-Known Member

while it's a happy thing that Kay is pregnant and married. You gotta say it's bad timing for her and her record company. She's a rising star...and now she is forced to put her career on hold!

3. razorw

razorw Well-Known Member

Good for her. I like her stuff. I hope she comes back soon.

4. Snooozze

Snooozze Member

when wil she back

5. skywalka

skywalka Well-Known Member

i thought she was leaving a long time ago
    that last album she made, and than now she has new songs..

6. dereksiu_waterloo

dereksiu_waterloo Active Member

hhmmmm so maybe she's not leaving after all -unsure

7. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

What a waste she is so good and her career just started.

8. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

No worries, I am sure she's coming back once she's done her maternality leave... -whistle

9. kkffvo

kkffvo Active Member

didnt she just had a new album come out? the first day or something like dat