Kathy Yuen: Ken Hung was my first love

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Sep 12, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Although they are no longer together, Kathy Yuen recently admitted that her former boyfriend Ken Hung was actually her first love.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress who sat down for an interview with a radio show recently, shared that while she had had the typical puppy love in middle school, Ken was her first ever serious boyfriend - and continued to be one for 11 years prior to their breakup.

She also denied that there was bad blood between the two of them prior to their separation, saying that they had a frank discussion for a year before the breakup happened.

"Problems bound to arise when you have been together for so long. I was 30 at the time, and we were thinking of the future and of our career - if it would be better for our growth if we are together or separated," she said.

Kathy stated that they did try to meet in the middle, but finally decided that it was best for them to end the relationship.

"We're still friends. I am thankful to Ken for the many years he was with me," she added.

Although she is still single two years since the breakup, Kathy said that she is focusing on her career for now and would let fate decide when it comes to her love life.

credits: yahoo.sg