Kate Tsui Focusing on Mainland China

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, May 8, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

kate-tsui-2017.jpg

Former TVB actress Kate Tsui (徐子珊), who left TVB in 2015, signed with Wong Cho-lam’s (王祖藍) new studio last year. Although the 37-year-old has been busy with event appearances in Hong Kong, she shared that she will soon move her focus to Mainland China, where she has been offered jobs to appear on reality TV and dramas.

“At the moment my focus is the mainland market,” said Kate, while at a charity event a few days ago. “I’ll also be maintaining my jewelry business at the same time.”

At the mention that Bobby Au-yeung (歐陽震華) fainted from hyperthermia while shooting the new TVB drama My Ages Apart <跨時代>, Kate said, “It is hard work. I’ve never went through that before, but I’ve had experienced filming a period drama under 36 C (96.8 F) weather. I do think it’s more tiring for men because they often have to wear thicker outfits, including the facial hair. Thankfully he’s okay. I hope Bobby will find more time to rest and drink more water.”

On the other hand Alex Fong (方力申), who brought his parents to the charity event, shared that he won’t be able to celebrity Mother’s Day with his family due to work. He plans on celebrating it a few days ahead of time.

As for starting his own family, he said, “I’ll leave that to fate, because you need to find the right person. Although she may be right for me, I may not be right for her. Getting married is not the hard part—it’s maintaining the family. I’ve had friends who went through failed marriages, and I need to tread more carefully.”

Creds: Oriental Daily

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

bye bye tvb dont need

• Disagree Disagree x 1