Kate Tsui as Paris Yiu (姚可可)

Discussion in 'Lives of Omission - 潛行狙擊' started by mr_evolution, Aug 1, 2011.

1. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

okies i gotta admit i thought her end scene of epi 18 was pretty good....!

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

#50 LOL that's jokessss

3. zhouxianwen

zhouxianwen Well-Known Member

hate kate tsui

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

what she done was brave though, she went bed with her mentor just to save bosco, but what I don't get is (according to the spoiler thread) why would she betray bosco

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

^she probably realised that what she is doing is wrong (helping triads,sleeping her way to the top etc.), or bosco betrays her/neglects her for leader position or something

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

There is a possibility of that occuring but only time will tell. What she is doing is immoral anyway, being a lawyer is to bring people into justice and not helping those who are commiting the crime.

7. mr_evolution

but being defendant lawyers, what your customers need is what you need to do regardless of ethics and morals

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Lawyers have no good or bad side. They're on whichever side they're hired to be on.

9. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

As a lawyer, the side that pays is the side that YOU believe is not guilty.

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

but then doing shit like her is still illegal! there is definitely a side to choose! But its money vs morals

Damn this beech finally got locked up! even though only for a bit lol.

11. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    she look pissed too!

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^lol of course if your momma tell you to not follow her example and then later you did the same thats really damn ironic! but i dont feel sorry for her character at all!

13. kevin

kevin RAWR!

She deserves it, no need to have sympathy on her. She should have expected this.

14. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Locked up!!! I actually did feel sorry for her even tho i kinda hate her guts... damian did a good thing getting her arrested... thats the way to annoy pai coooo!

15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Hanging out with huk sei wui, you would expect a lock up sooner or later

16. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

think she would break up with michael??

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol damien was badass you wanna play game? i play with you! then bam all them leng jais in prison ho ho ho...

18. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Even with her "I can report you" that still didn't scare off those cops haha. She is going downhill

testing
    testing

19. mr_evolution

Kate is suitable for evil roles, since I hate her already, its easier to hate her character :trollface2:

20. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^lol more like she is more suitable to play the sluts! lol she has that bat poh look!