‘Karma’: Actress Sharon Stone Blames China’s Treatment Of Tibet For Earthquake

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Maverick, May 28, 2008.

1. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

the chinese reporter in the beginning was cute

2. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

hmm..what a bitch saying that china is getting karma for treating the tibetian bad...so does that mean america should get karma for invading afghanistan and iraq..cuz karma comes back and so the US is next in line then...so SHATUP BIATCH

3. ChilliChidori

ChilliChidori Well-Known Member

I like her accent....When she speaks in English with her accent I am becoming weaken.... -inlove (OK, it's off topic)

4. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye completely agree and with angie and ralphrepo's comment. this has nothing to do with karma as earthquake has killed innocent lives and not those of the PRC government so how could it possibly be karma. just looks like another one of those ppl who don't actually understand whats going on and just following the crowd in blaming the chinese ppl for Tibet and not actually thinking that the decisions are from the government. naive.

5. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

ah the smell of ignorance (Y)

6. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

die sharon stone.

7. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Come on now, take the high road why don't ya? Proper ire is much more dignified that way. ;)

Ralph

8. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Updated with video comments

9. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

fucking bitch
    get all chinese guys and fuck her brains out like micheal douglas fucked her in basic
    damn she was good back then
    wot a heartless fucking bitch

10. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

hmm...lets cattle prod her overies...her stupid genes must be stopped from spreading around the world....i for one agree that ignorant people should be castrated/made infertile because their genes are runing the global gene pool

11. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

oh my ... she is not an articulate person .. =\
    i was talking about this in my english class today and my teacher got hecka pissed and started insulting her .. it was actually pretty funny :kekekegay:

12. shw

shw Well-Known Member

Rant Tour continues

13. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

This is not the first controversy, here is a recap of this bitch:

Mensa controversy

For many years it was believed that Sharon Stone was a member of Mensa, but in April 2002, she admitted she was not, and had never been, a member of the high-IQ society. Jim Blackmore of Mensa said, "It's delightful to finally see Ms. Stone admit that she's not and never has been a member of our society. But then she goes on to say, 'I went to a Mensa school.' Not so." Blackmore said that would not have been possible as there have been no Mensa schools since the early 1960s.

---> She doesn't have to say it we all know that here IQ is not very high.

Tanzania controversy

On January 28, 2005, Stone helped solicit pledges for $1 million in five minutes for mosquito nets in Tanzania, turning a panel on African poverty into an impromptu fund-raiser at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Many observers, including UNICEF, criticized her actions by claiming that Stone had reacted instinctively to the words of Tanzanian President Benjamin Mkapa, because she had not done her research on the causes, consequences and methods of preventing malaria; if she had done so, she would have found out that most African governments already distribute free bed nets through public hospitals.
    Of the $1 million pledged, only $250,000 was actually raised. In order to fulfill the promise to send $1 million worth of bed nets to Tanzania, UNICEF contributed $750,000. This diverted funds from other UNICEF projects. According to prominent economist Xavier Sala-i-Martín, officials are largely unaware of what happened with the bed nets. Some were delivered to the local airport. These reportedly were stolen and later resurfaced as wedding dresses on the local black market.
    Stone hosted the 2006 Nobel Peace Prize Concertt.

Religion

In the early 1990s, Stone became a member of the Church of Scientology. Stone remained with the religion until recently when she converted to Buddhism, after fellow actor Richard Gere introduced her to the Dalai Lama. She is an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church.

---> Was member of Church of Scientology o_0 Okay we know enough she is a nut cake

14. ChilliChidori

ChilliChidori Well-Known Member

Scientology brain washed her to much....now you can't find any intellegent cell anymore, if she ever possesed one...

15. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

that guys video reply made me laugh, he was going somewhere with his speech and then suddenly turned mega geek on us -bigsmiles

16. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Sharon get F***'ed!

Stupid dumb bitch, BURN!!!

17. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

She's pathetic, its these "stars" that think they knw it all and shd have a say and can change the world, but in actual fact, they're a nobody who tries to get in the public eye as much as they cn.

18. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol these comments are Pretty Funny, F**K You Sharon, u Die La Lama WHore!

19. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

i think this should be in the RANT section, fucking ignorant soul

20. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

GRRR >:@ i dont swear much but SHE is A WITCH with a capital B!!!!!!

how dare she say that?? karma? thats Bull- S.ugar. H.oney. Ice. Tea..!!! >=[

even though i havent watched her since Catwoman...i'm glad she 'died'

fugly witch.....!!:rl: