K9 Cop - 警犬巴打 (2016)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by b-lee, Nov 9, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

tvb-k9-cop-2016.jpg

English Title: K9 Cop
    Chinese Title: 警犬巴打
    Genre: Police
    Producer: Wong Wai Sing
    Episodes: 21

Filming Location: Hong Kong
    Filming Period: June 2015 - ???

Cast
    Bosco Wong
    Linda Chung
    Raymond Wong
    Tracy Chu
    Oscar Leung
    Angel Chiang
    Rebecca Chan
    Koo Ming Wah
    Cecilia Fong
    Chun Wong
    Luk Wing
    Joseph Yeung
    Glen Lee
    Jimmy Au
    Lee Ka Sing
    Jess Sum
    Chung Chi Kwong
    Steven Ho
    Gary Tam
    Ho Chun Hin
    Yung Tin Yau
    Lulu Kai
    Gary Chan
    Eddie Ho
    Dickson Wong
    Janice Shum

Description
    After losing both parents at a young age, Lai Yat-tsau (Bosco Wong) becomes a parent figure for his three younger sisters. His mother’s death and his father’s fall to drug addiction turned Yat-tsau into a very quick-tempered and chauvinistic man.

Finding him too impulsive to be part of the Criminal Investigative Department, Yat-tsau’s superior transfers him to the K-9 unit to work with police dogs, hoping that the strict training would better shape his character. Yat-tsau is assigned to work with a K-9 called Brother, but Brother does not take a liking to him.

During this process, Yat-tsau steps on the wrong end of veterinarian Ma Chi-ho (Linda Chung), and the two strong personalities clash. But Chi-ho, who needs Yat-tsau’s help in mending her estranged relationship with younger brother Ma Chi-chung (Oscar Leung), volunteers to aide Yat-tsau in improving his relationship with Brother. Through Brother, Yat-tsau and Chi-ho develop an interesting partnership and chemistry.

With Chi-ho’s help, Yat-tsau and Brother Bond. Brother also helps Yat-tsau track down the drug dealer Lui Kam-dong (Jerry Ku). Just as he is closer to solving the case, Yat-tsau’s partner and close friend Fai Chung-lim (Raymond Wong) breaks an unwritten rule in order to keep a secret, putting a dent on their brotherhood. This also gets Chung-lim’s girlfriend and Yat-tsau’s younger sister, Jil (Tracy Chu), into a near-fatal disaster.

Kam-dong returns for revenge, and uses his younger twin brother Kam-bo, who has been working as an informant for the cops, to concoct a trap. Yat-tsau, Chi-ho, and Brother team up to save their friends.

#1 b-lee, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  2. first ep was good and Linda didnt show yet
    :chowthumb:

#2 shinobi, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

So far it seems okay. The storyline seems fresh, but Linda's character is weird for me. lol But she's one of TVB's last princesses. not feeling raymonds tracy mcgrady eyes either.

4. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

I dont like Bosco nor Linda...so I wont watch.. lmao

5. Espresso

only watching to have insight on dog training. tracy's giant teeth is irking, but raymond wong's tracy mcgrady eyes and expression is lame as hell too. as a pet owner it's interesting to see. linda is just bleh to me this series.

6. just saw the scene where he beat up linda lol funny but very stupiddd:richard:

7. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

am I the only one who wants to slap Linda whenever she speaks English?

8. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Nah...I feel the same way too....Her tone when speaking Eng is so annoying!

9. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I saw Linda speak english in a short scene during the TVB awards, very surprised that she sounds like that considering she's from Vancouver, BC, you would think she wouldn't have an accent at all when speaking english. Heck Selina Li's english is amazing and she's from Canada too.

10. her english is like old white ladys in this :kristal:

11. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I think what is more annoying is Linda's tone when speaking English...she is overdoing it. I believe her English is quite good without that annoying tone...GOOD BOY! OH...

• Like Like x 1
  12. crasianlee

So she's over acting haha.

13. Espresso

good boy. such a goood boy goooood boy.

my brother hemmroid.

14. crasianlee

Just noticed the costumes for this series from pictures that Tracy uploads, didn't realize they had them dress like that...now I can see where you get that dim look for her haha...geez. Part of the comic appeal. Haven't watched this series yet but is it more comical then action?

15. Espresso

Yeah. more comedy.

16. crasianlee

Is this 19 or 21 chapter? In the other thread it says 19 and has ended...