JSG AWARDS 2011

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by vayha, Jan 7, 2012.

1. vayha

vayha Well-Known Member

Wonder what gonna happen this year since the big four music companies and TVB have patched things up.
    And since TVB have there season selection of songs which means they cant give awards to singers from big four. Gnna be another crappy award ceremony for JSG it think unless they change who to give the awards too.

2. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I hear GEM got 3 awards?? :D

3. good point and it's held in a smaller venue or in TVB city this year lol that's saying alot
    JSG = EEG Awards

Chik Chak 903 is the only awards i watch..they had good variety of songs this year.

4. wilsont06

wilsont06 Well-Known Member

Watching the awards this year, I can't help but think how much TVB had messed this once prestigious award assembly up. Now it is a total joke. The awards are predictable. The MCs are unoriginal and boring. I really hate how they tell everyone to hurry up. I understand this has to fit in a time slot, but can't these experienced MCs do a more subtle job instead of straight up telling people to hurry up. If these awards truly mean something, the people receiving the awards will have things important to say.

Come on, Raymond Lam? Don't get me wrong, I think he is a good singer, but him getting all these once hard to obtain honors is just comical. He must be very good acting because if I were in his shoes I would be embarrassed taking the gold song award. I, for once, am glad hong kong television is getting more crowded this year. I am getting tired of the same old stuff.