1. wanwan86

wanwan86 Active Member

this is a new thing for her to try. i think she could handle it nicely and she can getting better once experiences are accumulated.

2. qweeqweg

qweeqweg Member

tries pretty hard, that's all I can say.

3. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

i feel that people should give her a chance maybe she will shine one day.......besides her voice is nice....I like her song

4. wenlianglo

wenlianglo Member

True. I love her voice as well. Her song for the 甜言蜜语 series really nice!
    She is cute as well, fat fat cute ^^

5. unefloof

unefloof New Member

I stopped watching this series, because it was long and dragging on. But I think Joyce Cheng has potential.

6. blewin

blewin Member

I think she's doing quite well in the series. Her acting isn't too bad.

7. shes doing well now... not annoying one bit.

8. wanderer24

wanderer24 New Member

not as good

9. -steffi-

-steffi- Well-Known Member

hmmmm i think shes okay.even though her body is slighty bigger than the other actresses it suits the character shes being and i think shes pretty good at singing too :)
    x

10. ftann

ftann Well-Known Member

I like Joyce and her character. Although she has many more room for improvements. Her character is suppose to be cute and ditsy which requires her to act a certain way in order for her character to be believable, she's not the director and can't call the shots in which character she can portray. So i think she's fine given that it's her first series. I think people should give her a chance. Many artists sucked when they first came out, look at Charmaine Sheh, she's come a long way.

11. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

I dont know what you guys are taking about. She is good period. For an actress, she did all she could have done. For us, the spectators/views don't really know how much effort she has to endure. Think of yourself for a change? Under her shoes, what would you do?

12. 0rchid

0rchid Member

i don't know what they're talking either.. i mean just compare her to toby.. toby has been in the industry for a while now, but her acting has not improved whatsoever! this is joyce's first series and already she's infinitely better than toby. at least joyce doesn't come across as fake when she smiles.

13. faygo

faygo Active Member

have to agree wif u there, toby cant act at all man, cant believe she got so many girl lead, not like she is hot either too.

at least for joyce she is acceptable now, hope she keep improving

14. wlauy1

wlauy1 Member

She actually did pretty well in this series although she doesn't have as much screen time as others.

15. kaiyingwoo

kaiyingwoo Member

i think she is ok in the movie...her character is suppose to be a little ditzy...got to give people a chance

16. transition

transition Well-Known Member

joyce isnt a bad actor. can see the potential from her if someone said her weight was a genetic factor im sure she inherited something from her dad and mum about acting then? right? besides she has loss a lot compared to her back in the days. i reckon her looks now is rather chubby and cute =], and not a pig as others say. her acting has improved since the beginning of the series. keep up the good work <3

17. when did joyce and the cafe boy get together? which ep?