Joey Yung

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by naruuuto, Jun 12, 2007.

1. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

I like her songs. As a singer she is good.
    She looks pretty cute too. But as an actor i think she still lacks some things, i still haven't seen her act properly.
    Maybe its just me.

2. BboyDrick

BboyDrick Member

Shes not a bad actor, but i think her characters a bit nosy

3. gday

gday Well-Known Member

i think shes a much more better singer than she is an actress. her acting is so boring.

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Nope...don't really like Joey. Her roles are pretty easy to play...she needs to work really hard on her english tho...*shudder*

5. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I think she is alright but not good in acting. I don't see any improving in her acting though.

6. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

^^^ i think most actors and actresses in the series have bad command of english...i laugh when an instructor trying to shout attention and pronounced it as 'attensen'...but i think sammul's english is not bad...

7. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I find her doing well - for a singer, she is considered good.Getting better and more confident by episodes.

8. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

i reckon she's alright in acting, and she's nice in this series, so easier to accept, the previous one wif roger kwok, she was kinda annoying

9. minimo

minimo Member

Her acting is OK, nothing really special but to be honest, if anyone else was given a role like her's, I doubt it would be any better. Sometimes I do wonder what TVB are thinking when they create these characters, why do they have to be so over exaggerated?

10. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

I Dont Know .
    I Personally Dont Like Joey That Much
    I Dont Like Her Acting Either Too
    She Fits In The Singing Category More

11. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

i don't think so.. shes pretty good and i've never seen eason chan act in series or anything but yea..
    i think shes one of the best female actors in the series so far.

12. TVBfan4ever

TVBfan4ever Member

i love her acting, her role is started to be important as uniting Ron and Sammul...... maybe she isn't a great actress but she is a GREAT singer (everyone has to agree to this :D)...... love her singing and songs, such as the sub theme song..... it's pretty good........
    btw, i heard that she acts in this series for FREE, not sure

13. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

woot woot.. go joey!! anyway.. if her acting is not that great.. why don't you ask some actors to go sing? it's not their strength so they may not be that good also.. so you can't really say she sucks.. but well.. she sings well... that what matters.. since she is a SINGER by profession..

14. simonpoh

simonpoh Well-Known Member

sweet thing!

15. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

her acting was good in "not a pretty face" with roger kwok in 2002 i believe. her acting in OTFB is pretty good.

16. aznlostboy83

aznlostboy83 Legendary

joey is the best..im joey fan and love all her movie

17. 2Face

2Face Active Member

She was in Green Hope with Stephen Fung.
    I thought she was really cute there, she looks a lot different in OTFB though. Much cuter in Green Hope, she wears a lot of makeup now, and there are rumours that she's gone through some plastic surgery. None-the-less, I still like her :)

18. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yaaa hoey acts soo natural... very good <3

19. yea i think she is a good singer and a actress

20. simonpoh

simonpoh Well-Known Member

joey is ok.. if u guys know what i mean