Joey Yung Reveals Decrease in Cup Size

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jul 20, 2006.

1. [​IMG]
    Thursday July 20, 2006 Taiwan

Joey Yung has flown to Taiwan to promote her new Mandarin album ‘Jump Up 9492’. On the day of the promotion event, she wore a Victorian style dress along with diamonds worth HK$1 200 000. Recently, cosmetic surgery has become the hottest topics of Hong Kong and Taiwan. At the function, Joey commented that she was not against people who undergo cosmetic surgery as it is very fashionable to in Japan and Korea. But the singer also stated that she has definitely not undergone any cosmetic surgery and that she would rather opt for a more professional make up artist instead. Joey then disclosed to the Taiwanese press that she has become skinnier, causing her to reduce to an A cup. She then expressed that she was not too upset because when dancing, having big breasts would make people focus on your chest.

This is the 4th Mandarin album Joey has released and so, the singer revealed that she was extremely nervous. During the event, video clips of support from Jackie Chan, Alan Luo and Mavis Fan. This new album also features Joey’s duet with Alan ‘飆汗’.

credits: mingpaonews, asianfanatics.

2. LiL dRagongrL228

LiL dRagongrL228 Active Member

thanks for the news. Her shoes don't match her dress

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i bet shes gonna get her boobs done later...i heard she got a lot done b4

4. Aww she looks pretty ^__________^

5. ippy

ippy Well-Known Member

greet dress and she look so fine

6. HK! Fish

HK! Fish Well-Known Member

i never seen her with big boobs before or ever. cuz her boobs weren't big, even tho it decreases, i couldn't tell....

btw, her european-like hat and dress is really pretty. also her hair. <3

7. micliew81

micliew81 Well-Known Member

oh sad one why decrease her cup.

8. ahhamah

ahhamah Well-Known Member

she had small breast to begin with. She went from an A to an A?

9. tamagodaisuki

her dress is pretty, but those shoes are.........