Joey Yung concert in London 26th April 2011

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by peppermint, Feb 12, 2011.

1. peppermint

peppermint Well-Known Member

^Zin coming to join us ma?

2. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

free tickets? i might go there to kill some time if its free.

3. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

just saw Joey on entertainment channel - so she's still in HK lol.

4. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

yh Zin the clown would b comin...

and lol there are some bull shitters on facebook then...they said how joey is already down for holiday...

5. SUSIE-DANG-1988

Good show last night right right? Great atmosphere! Loved the "Scream" part!! Awesome!! Loved the balloons falling down and those paper - confetti thing lol. (?). Hope she comes to UK again!! shame I had to leave early. =[ I left when she was singing "搜神記" .. so what time exactly did the show finish? I'm hoping someone has filmed the last half hour ish where she says her goodbye and stuff. Or unless someone here can tell me exactly what she says and what other songs she sang. I bet she sang "my pride" last right? hahaha. Everyone wanted her to sing that song! kekekes*

haha, and I paid 40pound for the restricted view and the man there was like "you can move closer" LOL! XD And there was 6 off us!
    so we ended up going down 2 levels - Grand Tier Boxes [since we was originally right up the top on the right hand side].
    Checked on the site .. and wow. those tickets was 98pound haha .. :)
    ... dunno why we could move?? I was there early 7:20.

But I guess everyone moved closer after break... since they saw empty seats and thought moved there.
    But I just stayed where I was. Wanted to go down and take a close up pic but thought nahh.. just stay and listen to Joey!

6. fookjay07

it finished about 11ish i think if i cant remember wrong...the show was really good,
    i video recorded some of her ending songs, i can upload them later...

7. fookjay07

8. SUSIE-DANG-1988

Yes, plenty pics around..

A few pics here off the chinese channel-uk crew and Orientouch Entertainment crew with Joey [Jelous!!]: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1594670641754.68563.1685593747

Hey fookjay.. have you uploaded your vids yet?? =P haha.
    I've downloaded that vid and uploaded on youtube and also compiled a playlist, here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PLC9CDC0C9FBDD1957

Check them out! =]

Seems like Joey has more news [interviews, radio interview, press conference] than Eason? lol.

9. fookjay07

^wah omg u was like at the bottom of where i were, i was like two box above u...

越唱越強 was the last song she sang, about to slowly upload them once i take wot eva my mates have video record but your list is basically everything

did u feel any water squirt on you?
    and did u hear loads of screaming like "joey marry me
    ??-bigsmile?"

10. SUSIE-DANG-1988

The video that has been recorded and edited by the Chinese Channel here:
    [video=youtube;Sr56nqqbtsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr56nqqbtsQ[/video]

lol, how do you know where I was sitting?! i don't think i mentioned where I was sitting on here?! hmmm......
    haha, nahh it's cool - if it you cba to upload your vids.. lol. I just mainly want to hear here talking. Which someone else had recorded all her speech. =]
    lol, all I heard was those couple sitting right hand side in the next box shouting "ma faan lei" hahaha. XD

Try and spot where you guys sitting:
    [​IMG]

I see me! =) lol.

11. fookjay07

lol i guess where u sat according to the angle you recorded you vids and upload them on youtube...
    us lot aint in the pic but the lady wearing glasses at the middle of the pic looks shocked lol:D

12. SUSIE-DANG-1988

Another one:
    [video=youtube;-WTlQRhe8ZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WTlQRhe8ZY[/video]

lol, fookjay.. I didn't upload any of my recording on youtube la.. lol.
    Those are recorded by others.. i just added them on my playlist XD

13. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

now who is that in ur avy.

14. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

on fookjay's?

GEM Tang

15. fookjay07

lol shame my bad never looked who upload just clicked and watch the videos...