Joey Yung concert in London 26th April 2011

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by peppermint, Feb 12, 2011.

1. *ahem* I'm poor from buyin VIP tix so u guys can cheng ngor sik fan ^^

2. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

hahaha, to those who just won free tickets with the chinese channel-uk are lucky!! lol.
    Another set of question is asked.. wow! Wonder how many free tickets they are planning to give out all together? lol.
    I would answer,, but If i got rigth answer and got picked [when I can't go] I would feel gutted!! :(

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i think its cos there were still quite alot of tickets left over at the box office, thats why its still up for grabs

4. Yeh but were they givin out the crappy ones? o_O

5. SUSIE-DANG-1988

hahaha. who cares if crappy seats - at least you them for free..
    and plus.. creappy seats = watch on big screen. lol.
    Still can hear and see Joey!

6. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

they are giving away tickets because it is not selling ! haha . u should check the website! there's plenty of seats XD it unbelievable! wakaka .. u certainly ddint see that happen to eason !

7. SUSIE-DANG-1988

but why is there any need to fill all the seats? Or do they actaully need to be filled, in order for the concert to carry on?? =S

what website to check-this one? http://www.joeyyunglive.co.uk/tickets/

but the main thing is, these artists are coming on the wrong timing!! They did hav a poll saying which artists would you like to see and which month! So I'm guessing most votes were in April time! lol.

8. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

the reason why they want at least all seats to b filled in is cos the albert hall knows the chances of people wanting to buy will b high cos u probably b hungry, so as long as they can get a full house they will sell dead cheap/ or even give the tickets away to get more revenue...

dont get me wrong concert will still go on even if there are extra seats...but RAH would defo have all tickets gone by then...

9. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

go to the royal albert hall website to check ..

fook are you sure? there's like 60+ seats left... thats quite alot to flog

10. fookjay07

lol 60 seat left cos of TVB hard effort promotion on tv adverts and all...
    for eason's concert they only showed his ad a few times not as much as they r mentioning about joey's...
    idk in my op joey aint much popular compared with eason...

11. SUSIE-DANG-1988

[youtube]lR89QwUEQ3k[/youtube]

12. fookjay07

lol-bigsmiles i really wonder r they getting paid for that or the money is coming all out their pockets for the promotion...if it is man thats some serious top joey fan...

this is wot is shown on TVB now on the ads...
    [video=youtube;bLnt3CZKSGo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLnt3CZKSGo[/video]
    the songs, anyone know what these songs r called?

13. peppermint

peppermint Well-Known Member

^ 我的驕傲 My Pride and 心淡 Fading Love

Both tracks are in My Pride Album

14. SUSIE-DANG-1988

lol, that clip is old now.. they are showing the other one.. can't find it on youtube..
    but one of the track is 越唱越強.
    I hope she's going to sing some of her oldies! : 爭氣, 習慣失戀, 隆重登場, 痛愛, 出賣 etc etc..
    Apparently the concert is going to finish around 10:30, according to the producer who works for chinese channel [Cecilia Chiu].

Wonder if there's going to be any adverts for wong kit? probs not.. cos its kinder different. lol

15. fookjay07

lol im literally learning joey's songs and need to download them tracks that has been played on the ads cos kinda know them and heard of them b4... and omg the songs u listed those ones are the only ones i know...the rest are all new to me..:p

And as for Wong kit i let u know if there are ads or not lol... so far for that no ads about that at all on tvb..

16. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Saw a number of her posters at CT today.

17. SUSIE-DANG-1988

yeh.. i only know lyrics to her old songs. hmm.. newest song I like from Joey is 搜神記.
    Wonder how long Joey is staying for?? On facebook it says she will be here in 8 days!!
    I hope she will song those songs that I posted above!! hehehes*
    Looks like they stopped selling tickets now? Haven't seen any ads... lol.
    Yeh.. also how do you know there's 60 seats left? unless you counted?? lol.

18. fookjay07

not sure where to ticket sales figure has come from but, apparently joey is already down in UK atm for her holiday...
    not sure if its true doe...

19. SUSIE-DANG-1988

20. zin

zin Member

lol i aint as excited as u fookjay lol listening to all her olds song lol but some of her song are legends though lol :p