JJ Lin's Music Career - Started in the Boys' Bathroom

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Mar 13, 2006.

1. rauu08.jpg
    Sunday March 12, 2006 Taiwan

JJ Lin recently used his own money to buy an almost 80,000 Yuan white electric guitar. Because the price 不菲 , it's considered in the world, a 'name brand' guitar. JJ Lin puts it on his back and yells 'Good enough!' "Discovery will introduce this type of guitar; not only is it frivolous, it's only 4 kilograms; it is also very classy. The first time I saw it, I fell in love with it."

During middle school, JJ Lin would play with music in his older brother's music group, at the time, the group was called "Boys' Bathroom". JJ Lin thought that the name of the band (which his brother chose) was very good and handsome. "Then, in middle school, my older brother was the conductor for the school band; there was also a lot of instruments, he could be considered a very important person. Afterwards, my older brother wrote a song for me to sing, which inspired me to start my music career."

He started guitar when he was 16 years old, JJ Lin laughed and said, "It wasn't to get girls, it was because my daddy knew how to teach me, so I wanted to learn. After learning it, truthfully, using the guitar to get girls - it's very useful too. Because I could be where the girls are, play guitar, and I slowly got interested more and more.

JJ Lin unfolds his music strength. Also, everyone in his family plays music. "My dad and mom met in an orchestra. Daddy played the "Er Hu", Mama played the pipa." JJ Lin said, his mommy likes to sing, she's even a KJ at a Karoke store. "Mama also went to singing lessons, her teacher knows that she's a star's mother, so the teacher is super strict with her." Mrs. Lin sometimes can't learn her son's songs, half laughs and blames JJ Lin, "Look at your lyrics, so much "Ye Ye Ye", makes me unable tos ing it."

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/060313/19/2xmbd.html
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum

2. don

don ello

omg...he's a pretty good singer...i got addicted to his album hehe

3. candy791

candy791 Member

O_O wow....that adds more to what i know about JJ..hahahha

4. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

JJ Lin = awesome singer. his songs are so catchy. but for some reason none of my friends like him cuz they say his voice is 'too high'. bull.

hahahhaa aww, i love what his mom said. the "ye ye ye"s haha... so true.