Jiro Wang Dong Cheng

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by KaY_xD, Nov 2, 2007.

1. ckyong28

ckyong28 Member

quite handsome but good in singing and acting is all he needed to please his fans.

2. blue_penguin7

blue_penguin7 Active Member

Jiro is totally awesome. His acting is by far the best out of the members of Fahrenheit. He's got a great personality and really hardworking.

3. typersol401

typersol401 Member

MOMO, all the way

4. nature318

nature318 New Member

Yes, that's right. :yes: The lives of Wu Zun and Jiro and also their resources are very much different - therefore it's IMHO not fair to compare Jiro with Wu Zun (Jiro was very poor and had to work extremely hard to pay off his family's debt, but Zun grew up in a very wealthy family). Each Fahrenheit member is very likeable in his own special way.

Jiro has a very nice personality and is very talented. Though his singing abilty could still be improved, he has a nice voice, pretty good acting skills and drawing abilty. Moreover, he is kind and a very good son -innocent - that makes me like him even more.

#24 nature318, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  5. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

Wu Chun is handsome but Jiro is definitely the best looking in Fahrenheit :) he's so cute and it's obvious that from his behind the scenes footages and interviews that he truly cares about his brothers (FRH members), his fans and most importantly his mother! I can't wait for his first movie, Purple House.

@nature318 and @Citruz - I agree with both of you. The Fahrenheit members are all good at different things. They're actually having their own projects at the moment and are all going well. They're definitely my all time favourite band - whether or not Wu Chun is still active in FRH XD