Jesus Being a Douche

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by fearless_fx, Apr 2, 2009.

1. granted the vid seemed amusing though he is mocking someone many hold close to their heart.

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ ya..i don't find this funny at all cause im a christian.....tho i would like to beat the shit out of that guy trying to be funny

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol tolerance ftw

hahaha actually im not sure if kdot is being serious or facetious.

Its not cool to make fun of Christians but its ok to make fun of black people liking KFC?

4. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

You guys shouldn't worry yourselves too much over this. The video has no real thoughtful satire or clear opinion over Jesus...

@master_g I think the vid was posted in the wrong section too. Putting this in the "religion" section is just asking for trouble.

That's not a good comparison considering the video is about Jesus specifically.

5. lol now that comment made me laugh, as for tolerance, i will speak up and im sure the rest would, im not going to have ill wishes against you or want to hurt you in any way though. i exorcise tolerance but im not passive.

Naa it doesn't offend me but it is pretty annoying, if it was in the general section then w/e but posting it here, it seems like an attempt to offend people though that may not have been fearless' intention.

6. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member