Jessica Kan is now dating former pilot Derek Mackesy

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jun 26, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Jessica Kan recently confirmed that she is now dating pilot-turned TVB artiste, Derek Mackesy.

As reported on On CC, rumours of their relationship sparked recently, after sources revealed that the "Come Home Love: Lo and Behold" actress became close to the former Cathay Dragon pilot after filming TVB's variety show, "Super Five", and have been spending a lot of time together since then.

Responding to questions about their relationship, Jessica stated, "We will handle relationship matters privately. Thank you for your concern and blessings."

As for Derek, he expressed, "We met on set filming together and developed our relationship over time. Thank you for your blessings and your concern. We really appreciate it."

Back in 2019, Jessica told the media that she was not interested to pursue another romance just for the sake of it, adding, "If I am to date again, I hope to be with someone who would be more understanding of my career."

Derek became famous after winning the TVB competition, "See Me Fly Again" - a show that was produced to show support for the airline industry following a major global layoff by Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon's ceasing operation.

The actor was a pilot for Cathay Dragon prior to the shutdown.

credits: yahoo

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Congrats to them, she's sure a cutie.