Jessica Kan excited about first costume drama

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Apr 16, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    TVB starlet Jessica Kan is excited about working on her new drama, "Smiling Across the Mortal World" as it would be her first time playing a role in a costume drama.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress who spoke to the media in TVB City on the first day of shoot, shared that the particular drama will also be a new challenge for her as she is playing a character that has several different personalities.

"One of the personalities is a seductress who would lure Edwin Siu's character," she enthused.

When asked whether she is worried about filming during the pandemic, Jessica stated that she has been very careful about taking care of her hygiene and health.

"I didn't even dare to have a meal with my sisters who live with me. Whenever I come home, I would go straight to my room and isolate myself. I also wear a face mask whenever I want to communicate with them," she said.

She also expressed her concern for her parents, brother, and another one of her sisters, as they are currently in New York.

"My sister is a nurse and the hospital she served has become the main place for the treatment of COVID-19. They do not have enough face masks and protective clothing," she said.

credits: yahoo.sg