Jazz Lam and Kary Dong's Wedding

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Apr 8, 2018.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Jazz-Lam-wedding-2018-1.jpg

Registering for marriage last October, Jazz Lam (林子善) and Kary Dong (董佩欣) finally held their wedding banquet last week.

Inviting over dozens of good friends, including his groomsmen, Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪), Kenneth Ma (馬國明), Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎), and Stephen Wong (黃嘉樂), Jazz also asked Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) to also be one of the ‘groomsmen’. Jazz was glad to have his group of groomsmen, as the bridesmaids opened the door almost immediately after seeing Benjamin and Kenneth, even forgetting to ask for the traditional red pocket earlier that day.

When he saw Kary on their wedding day, Jazz teared up, “I need to do my best and not just give meaningless empty words. Action is most important. I have to take care of my health first before I can ensure I’m capable of taking care of my wife for the rest of her life. I started crying before even finishing my vows. Giving tea to my in-laws was also very touching. I cry too easily! The bridesmaids gave me a speech so I could read, but I didn’t want to – I wanted everything to come from the heart and I want to say what I felt. Except, I started crying after saying three words.”

Working hard and saved quite a bit of money for the last two years, Jazz now owns two cafes. He admitted that the wedding itself cost over seven figures. Since he has a wide circle of friends, the guest list grew bigger as the planning went on and over 600 people were invited.

When asked to rate Jazz, Kary immediately said “100 percent” without missing a beat. Looking over to Kary, Jazz replied, “80 percent is enough, there’s still room for improvement.”

Asked whether the couple plans to have children right away, Jazz added, “It’s not time yet. I want my children to grow up in a good environment – maybe next year.”

Jazz-Lam-wedding-2018-2.jpg Jazz-Lam-wedding-2018-3.jpg Jazz-Lam-wedding-2018-4.jpg

Creds: Oncc

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Congrats to them and Toby looks cute in her "groomsmen" outfit. I'm sure when you have guests that are celebrity inviting them only helps with the costs :p