Jay Chou - Wo Hen Mang (On The Run) 8th album discussion

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by marquisa, Oct 13, 2007.

1. marquisa

marquisa Member

So guys...finally his first single "Cowboy is busy" is out...what are your comments bro/sis?? i think he change his style of music drastically in this song, from the usual cool one to the" yihaaa" one..but interesting though...hm..hope he can still succeed in the album sales this time ^__^ jay rocks

2. SanGai

SanGai Well-Known Member

He needs to reinvent himself. As of late, a lot of his songs have started sounding the same.

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

what's with all these top taiwanese artists doing role play for their new album lol, first jolin does the agent thing and now jay does the cowboy thing wtf, just be yourself lol...

4. bbes

bbes Incredible

well they're getting bored so they need to think of something to reinvent themselves and to maintain sales.

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^I believe it failed hehe, well at least jolin's cd, wasn't as good as it's predecessor, can't say that about jay's yet though...

6. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

i havent heard any new songs of jay yet....
    but i agree....why try and do that whole role play shiet....:p
    the whole cowboy scene is just.....not that great
    i liked the old jay quite a lot....some say his songs became a bit boring...
    but i quite enjoyed his last few cds...

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^Jay Should know that cowboys are not "in" nowadays haha they are out and about and perhaps even homosexual hahaha

8. MissCheekS

yeahhhh....cowboys are stupid :p

he should do tha ninja....or tha shinigami....or or something else cool....:p
    even agent jolin is cooler haha

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

agreed, perhaps hes trying to tell us something, wink wink brokeback mountain lol.

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

@angie jay chou as a ninja lmao-rolleyes-bigsmile oh god.... Dancing Ninja's in a fruity setting with cowboy hats haha, ok that's just too funny to picture...

11. MissCheekS

HHAHHAHAHAA
    omg...i was literally LAUGHING OUT LOUD when i was reading and imagining hahahaha
    u have pretty wild imagination

jay as a ninja wouldnt be bad...hes a great singer but i wouldnt mind if hed cover up his face -sorc

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

hasn't he pretended to be one in one of his mvs.

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol ninja's in cowboy hats, wow i sound high, but i'm not hehe... but i'm sure you have wilder imaginations hehe:D

14. MissCheekS

no im sure...nothing can top ur....wild fantasies about ur jay in his ninja outfit + hat lol
    -noclue

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

admit it angie, you know you want them ninja cowboys-tongue2 or a jay chou ninja cowboy knocking on your door hahah

16. MissCheekS

ewwww...u seem like the one who cant stop talkin about it...!!!!!
    so i think ur the one who needs to come clean about ur fetish for jay's cowboy hat
    and....jay's music is great...but i prefer lee hom knockin on my door hahaha

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^i gotta fetish for jay chou's cowboy hat? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that cowboy hat ain't that special madam hehe... yea leehom knocking on your door with a cowboy hat and a ninja suit (hey you mention the ninja thingy first-tongue2) huh angie...hahaha-fear-rotfl

18. marquisa

marquisa Member

Ninja??? Jay has that song in his second album titled "Fantasy" ^_^

19. tamahomy

tamahomy Member

Cant wait for chou's new song next month !

20. Kablamo

Kablamo Active Member

new cowboy song sucks imo. even the mtv looked retarded to me. oh well, hope the other songs will be better.