Jay Chou - Still Fantasy Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by shinobi, Sep 8, 2006.

1. that's a mad song!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favourite part is "送你的 白色玫瑰 在純黑的環境凋零" on gosh... if only a guy would give me white rose n play the piano for me on my funeral haha... but then again i don't think i would know :p

n so far my favourite clip is "Hair Like Snow"... when i first heard that title i kept getting the image of dandriff falling frome someone's hair

2. Brian_T23

Brian_T23 Member

i personally think that its a bit overated..
    it sucks... expesially the song where jay chou goes all emo and tell u to listen to ur mamam

3. madkute

madkute Well-Known Member

that is so true!! I mean, I respect my mom and all, but he should stop pretending that he's a little angel....

4. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

agreed that he should stop pretending he's a little angel....................... but i dont think this album sucks. not his best, but i think its much much better than November Chopin. and Ting Ma Ma De Hua is a good song, despite how he's playing on acting cute/lovable.

5. jay1979

jay1979 Member

yeah i must admit this album is not his best....the first song in the album is really good but the rest is just average

6. ma9ie

ma9ie Well-Known Member

this album is pretty good

7. Cal3257

Cal3257 Member

jay chou never disappoints

8. vista

vista Member

if i compare to chopin, obviously i will choose chopin. but in this album, i also like track no 2, 5 , 7 , 8 n 10. dont like the rest.

9. gavin_siew

gavin_siew New Member

an album with his new style...great album

10. HUNNEE

HUNNEE Well-Known Member

I dont understand a word of this CD [someone translate!]

But I love Jay Chou ;]

11. hell i dont understand any of his Cd's but i still listen to it.. cuz the beats are nice.. -lol, I can sing it too... but i have no idea wtf im saying... -lol

12. mingtsainy

mingtsainy Active Member

I have the same reaction to the album like most of you did. I downloaded it months ago and listened to it once or twice. Thought it was unremarkable and nothing stands out. I came back and listen to it again recently and slowly am beginning to enjoy the tracks, esp. the ballads. The hip-hop numbers are fairly similar to his old stuff. All in all, I give it 3 out of 4 stars.

13. jediknightj

jediknightj Member

All good points, but what i couldnt help but notice was the breakthrough in his vocals in a couple of songs! Though the melodys in this album are pretty similar to his previous work IMO, he actually DIDNT use his mumbling style in Track 3 (Qian Li Zhi Wai) and Track 10(Ju Hua Tai). i dont know about you guys, but i thought that was amazing...my friends couldn't even tell it was his voice!

14. Udinpetot

Udinpetot Member

track 8 is the best i think, but the best jay chou song is still an jing..

15. jym13145354

jym13145354 Member

jay rocks, not his best album but better album dan ne singers will release in der lifetime

16. swifty

swifty Member

I like #2. It sound's pretty cool. 1 is good too. The rest is a nice mixer of different musics but it doesn't stand out to me as much as one and two. Still a good album.

17. Lc0756

Lc0756 Member

I find this album a little different than his previous ones, but it is just as good.

18. jym13145354

jym13145354 Member

if u miss duet listen 2 it in lst album. wot do u want......it on ev future album

19. jym13145354

jym13145354 Member

da best jay song is hou doa gou hui

20. azngrl4life92

azngrl4life92 Member

i like all the songs except for the last two..they sound weird