Jay Chou New album News....

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Oct 14, 2005.

1. ejwqae.jpg

The new album all Jay fans are after is finally set to be out on the 1st of November! Jay’s sixth album name is called “November’s Chopin”; the whole album’s concept is on the route of “being temperamental”, in order for the visual affect to flow with the thick sense of classical, he especially went to the city on the water Venice to get shots.

Due to the fact that every song in Jay’s new album is full of poetry, it makes people think of the “Piano Poet” Chopin, and “Poet” is also another name for Jay, it was once signed on his own works and album images and plus the new album is being released on the 1st of November so the company suggested the album name “November’s Chopin”, when Jay, who has been learning the classical piano since he was small, heard about this suggestion, he immediately thought it was very good, because Chopin is his idol.

Maintaining the style that started from “Ye Hui Mei” when he managed his own album image and cover, this album’s image is done solely by Jay, he said: “This image starts off more or less from classical.” Jay, who normally loves to buy clothes to collect, when he went to Venice to get shots this time, he suddenly took out a lot of his own treasures, including a golden jacket suit he bought from Hong Kong this spring, it is just right to wear it in the clear and refreshing weather of Venice, it made Jay’s mood super good, they photographed a lot of handsome new images.

Jay’s new album isn’t out yet, a 60 second demo of a duet by Jay and Nan Quan Mama’s Lara has unexpectedly been available to listen to at all Jay’s big fan sites, apart from being shocked Alfa Music’s Mr Yeung ordered an investigation, if they find the person behind it they might take legal action.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Jays...ursday_October_13_2005_Taiwan-talk154034.html

Jay gangtering it up in the new pic :D ..cant wait for the new album! :bowdown:

2. wow he looks like some korean/japanese pop star image

3. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

doesnt really look like him lol

hope this album isnt the same style as his old ones, or its gonna be boring

4. I think it's for the Japanese fans new look!

5. more info! :D

from yesasia.com

eqr2p0.jpg

Jay's in a classic mood!

Taiwanese mega star Jay Chou whose fame continues to cross over to the Japanese entertainment market just as steadily as Initial D's Takumi Fujiwara finishes his races is set to return with his latest album extravaganza. His highly anticipated LP is scheduled to hit the music shelves in November with the very matching title November's Chopin . Jay has been trained as pianist ever since his elementary school days and has loved the compositions of the legendary Frederic Chopin from as far back in time as he can remember. He has even gone so far as to state that when it comes to his own songs, they are more likely to tend towards the works of Chopin than Liszt. As far as the content of Jay's new album is concerned, it has been confirmed to contain 10 new songs featuring 4 up-tempo, 3 mid-tempo and 5 of his trademark slow ballad tunes. The first confirmed track is "Nocturne", which revolves around the heartbreaking memory of a deceased lover and was written by Jay's long-time partner Fang Wen Shan. It features Jay's mellow vocals accompanied by melodious easy-listening guitar sounds. Another highlight is going to be Jay's new MV in Venice that teams him up with his good friend, female singer/actress Zhou Xun. The two smash hits Drifting + All the Way North from Jay's silver screen blockbuster Initial D have also been included on the final track list as bonus tracks. Overall, fans far and wide can look forward to another promising LP that's not only bound to feature many romantic melodies, but at the same time all of Jay's brand-new hits!

6. Moki

Moki Guest

awesome i can't wait for this

7. AirMach3

AirMach3 Guest

whats the album bfore novemer's chopin?

8. AirMach3

AirMach3 Guest

i love jay!

9. AirMach3

AirMach3 Guest

i only listen to chinese music cuz of him! haha

10. remix

remix Guest

I thought this album was okay...

11. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

is jay chou not classed as asian??hmmm..i love this album:D

12. remix

remix Guest

What makes you think he's not classed as asian? He's definetly asian.

13. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

no!!im just wondering y this news is in d non-asian news section???cos its very clear he is asian!hehe!

14. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

^LOL! good question, I didnt even notice until u mentioned it

-moved to asian entertainment

15. mizsmiley

mizsmiley Member

this album is good!!!!

16. AirMach3

please don't spam, it's xmas i'll give ya a warning

thank you

17. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

i liked the album alot. jay never disappoints! :)