Japaneses are cool

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by thinhso, Nov 27, 2005.

1. 843

843 Guest

Guess I'm lucky enough to have a Japanese girl as a classmate :D

2. adolka

adolka Member

have to disagree with u...i thought jap girls pay alot for makeup and skin enhancers...but i never knew they do plastic surgury....but i have to agree that they have hot girls :)

3. ministarz

ministarz Active Member

i find a ot of japanese people are well mannered unlike some other nationalities i see at work. But what i like about japan is the hot springs... man it feels good.

4. tamagodaisuki

i must say i'm happy that the japanese are still very traditional with their cultures and lifestyle compared to other asians.

5. hiroinamine

hiroinamine Member

I love Japanese , they are very style

6. michaelc

michaelc Active Member

hmmm i love some japanese girls though cuz i never had 1 as gf lol.
    they look hot maybe go to japan 1 day i like the food only they sometimes have a odd sense of style.

7. lil_zumster

lil_zumster Member

I don't mean to betrayal my race, but i would believe Japan are the coolest among all asia ( viet, chinese, korea ). don't mean to disrespect but the way that i see is the pride of a japanese. i like the old fashion style like the samurai time they are so freaking cool with all the swords. now i think technology in japan are freaking top 1 i think. correct me if i'm wrong about the top 1 technology. i'm a japanese wanna be. even though i'm chinese

8. samsen

samsen Member

personalli, i want to join japan life in japan so much

9. linyong

linyong Member

They copy too much other countries' style.

10. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

I agree. -bigclap

11. Sexygundam

Sexygundam Well-Known Member

Ok I like the japanese games some anime and those are cool and their way of life is kinda good. But I watched this UK programme which is a funny one called "Tarrents on Tv" whic shows parts of programmes or weird adverts on tv from other countries and once they had a speical japan episode and in it showed all the different weird and VERY WEIRD things the japanese do . But when they attacked China it wasn't cool at all it was just -_-2 cruel!

12. waddragon

waddragon Member

I love japan very much especially their anime, game and manga-bigclap -bigclap

13. takashii

takashii Banned

they cool as *uck..got yah?joke..lolz-clapclap

14. kenji3819

kenji3819 Active Member

u said it man anime the computers the games hentai the foos the girl man even the lanuage dude japan is great but i am happy to be chinese but being white now that is not cool i would kill myself f i was white

15. ronni

ronni Member

i love japanese girls..

16. HK! Fish

HK! Fish Well-Known Member

I totally agree!

The Rape of Nanking!!!! -censored
    That is just so hideous and cruelty. Very evil and distrubing to see. -dead

17. Panda

Panda Well-Known Member

I hate Japanese. Individually, no concern as long as you're open minded, but generally, I hate them partly due to historical issues (Nanjing Datusha, Wokou, etc.) and our past perception of them as barbarians... x__X

18. yamapi^^

yamapi^^ Member

always bout japanese girls Ô__ô But Japanese BOYS r hot too tho -bigclap
    I love japan they got everythin we could dream of i think thats like heaven on earth tho -sorc

19. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

i think japanese are quite talented. lots of good stuffs come from japan... ~thumbs up~

20. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

i swear japan would been the richest country if they didnt have so many earthquakes...