Japan: Then and Now

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by fearless_fx, Aug 4, 2009.

1. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

I'm so proud of you... a woman who understand *sniff sniff*

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Lol, trust me... u dun know me that well at all... i am open minded... i think a woman should do whatever she wants... go achieve ur goals do whatever u want....but for my goal... id be satisfied with pt job that i like to not go brain dead n take care of my fam the rest of the time..

lol... but theres a price to pay la.. guy has to be financially stable in order to have that.... if a guy isnt able than that means i gotta work too... if thats the case id say 50/50 on the housekeeping!

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

its fooking gay, koreans and taiwanese guys do this shit too although to a lesser extreme.

4. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Well I totally understand that... and it's fine that women do work, but I think it's just made our society much more competetive..
    It's becoming a major problem in HK especially.. Women who are getting well paid jobs and quite often get paid more than men, now for me, I could care less, but in HK society, if you make less than a women, you might as well change your name to "Soft Rice"
    There is like a whole documentry about this in HK but yea...

Well obviously... I don't want my gf/wife having to beg for food =p
    I wouldn't mind vacuum clean the carpet and mow the lawn, roflmao

5. but half the women on this forum have the hots for these girly boys

6. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    Count me in, I wouldn't call them hot, but they're pretty good darn looking

7. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I don't think there's a need to divide everything 50-50 for housework if both are working full time; should just help out or get to it whenever whoever has more free time.

8. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

What?? Anyways, be a good little girl now, don't get all frustrated :finey:

9. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    You should check with the doctor then, b/c that can't be good

10. now now. let's get back on topic.

11. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    I don't know where you get the idea that you think that I REALLY believe that man should have all the jobs and women should stay home and wash dishes...
    Either way, I did mention this earlier on someone else:
    Now, I'm totally happy that women have great education, they have freedom, they have independence, whatever terms you want to call them and I'm 100% agree with that women should be allow to do things that men is also able to do.

But I'm personally just thinking at a deeper level that there are advantages and disadvantages which can probably go on forever...
    I could simply say that the advantage would be husband and wife can potentially work together and support a family
    and I could easily say that the disadvantage would be the fact that husband and wife can potentially work in the labor market, it creates a much more competetive enviroment. Thus in order to stay ahead of the game, you are require to have higher demand of education (However, education comes with a cost, now what happens to those with financial problem?) Well surely, I shouldn't blame women for the problem... I could blame the goverment for not providing free education and so on
    Now we could lead this to many many more themes and topics, it can be social problem, cultural problems etc

I'm sure you can think of many other stuff...
    Now, I'm not saying that women should go back the way it was, or arguing with you that "maybe men should switch role with women"...

I guess it does suck to be allergic to yourself =(
    Kidding ^^

12. animeblood

animeblood Well-Known Member

At least Hong Kong men aren't being influenced that much. I prefer the gar type kind of actors.

13. RRRRROOOOOFFFFLLLL Thats epic -clapclap

ill take this in a "NO HOMO" way. :shifty:

WAY TLTR

TLTR

WAY TLTR

14. MissCheekS

Wooooow.... my GAYDAR just went off!!!

15. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    Well my WhoreDar just went off the same time
    ZOMG ^^

16. ^Seriously though, was it "NO HOMO" or "GEEY TIME" ?

17. gigantor

gigantor Active Member

That's why nobody knows where those countries are.... Nobody gives a fuck about them.... :kekekegay:

My nephew dresses like one of those guys... My whole family is convinced that he is gay. Its one thing for guys to have long hair (remember how cool the 70's Kamen Riders were), but make-up?!?

18. Hit the 'Edit' button and add to your previous post rather than double posting (Y)

19. MissCheekS

^ Lol u said that based on nothing.. i said it cuz u were digging the womanly man!

20. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    That's where you're wrong...
    I base it on you cap + bold the word GAYDAR

and it's not my fault *sniff sniff*, but aside from the makeup... I still think they look manly -_-