Japan: Then and Now

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by fearless_fx, Aug 4, 2009.

1. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[​IMG]

fuuck... the whole androgynous craze that has swept asia is so retarded.

Japanese men used to look like men... hairy and muscly and awesome. Now dudes are wearing makeup. fuuuck :facepalm:

2. hahaha bet you those samurai would :facepalm: hard too

3. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised. Keep in mind the place is known for comin' up with strangest shit this world has ever seen.

4. i'm pretty sure that's another reason why samurais would be facepalim-ing hard

5. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Haha. You're probably right.

6. hey, girls seem to like guys who look like girls or are very feminine

7. they're turning into lesbos :(

8. person

person Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yep...

9. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Foook you all... I love my little Japan from food to hair product to manga to movies.... screw you all to hell <3

10. lol anyways, on a serious note, wtf happened to trying to be the strongest out of the strong? bravest out of the braves? why are males turning into flowers and females growing a pair bigger than two basketballs? why do i see dudes getting their asses kicked by women (physically)?

if there is one thing that is worthy of the question "wtf is wrong with the world?", it would be this.

he-man is disappointed.

11. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    Yea... I wish women would just iron clothes and wash dishes... It makes the world so much more simple...

Oh damn, time to get flame =)

12. person

person Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

There are some cultures in the world where male and female roles are completely opposite from us. Men stay at home, women go off to work.
    Just because our culture promotes male dominance, masculinity, and females submissive and feminine why must it be the same worldwide?

13. the one on the far right is a chick.. rite... the far left.. hmm. not sure, i play it safe so ill say its a dude.

This is what happens when you give a little island access to western tv, they end up doing stupid stuff that has nothing to do with their culture.. dude on the right looks messed up

14. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

i think that position belongs to n.Korea now

15. i believe the first pic is a selection of males for a host club , hence the reason they apply makeup , being metro is more socially acceptable in asia then north america so culture shock if u havn't

[video=youtube;EURNpbsdw1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EURNpbsdw1c"[/video]

[video=youtube;Ur52kvHfHMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur52kvHfHMQ"[/video]

16. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

When they say 20,000$ - 50,000$, is that in US$? or in Japan currency b/c if it's US... that's fooooked lol

and I like the hair tutorial for 10sec part roflmao

17. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Lol...lies.... not me... guys who wear make up scare the hell outta me.... i aint sharing my make up with my bf's !!

Lol.... ur not gonna get flamed by me :p.... I dont think theres anything wrong with it... altho i gotta say I wouldnt do EVERYTHING but yea, i dun mind doing majority of the housekeeping if my husband would work fulltime n i can work pt....

18. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

^ what a shock coming from you .. lol

i guess you're not the power center yet but once you're there, i am sure you rather your hubby does all the housework.

19. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

I really don't get the kids today. Why the hell do they all want to dye their hair, get a random anime haircut and wear makeup Someone please explain
    Btw where is the hate[​IMG]

20. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^
    1) to get attention
    2) to express themselves --- i bleached my hair to try on diff colors, aint that crazy otherwise my mom will whine @ me everyday
    3) to mimic their "idols"
    4) just to look cool
    5) try to live in a different personality

visual rock pics...LOL. one time is fine, but i cant stand it for more than 2 days.