Janice Not Yet Confident Enough to Hold Own Concert

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by don, Mar 22, 2006.

1. don

don ello

Wednesday March 22, 2006 Hong Kong
    [​IMG]

It is said that Janice will have a concert at the Hong Kong Coliseum this year to keep herself in the same level as Justin and Solver. But Janice expresses that she is not confident yet, "There should not be any concerts this year, I'm not ready yet. Alot of my friends and I think I'm still not that good in singing live. Leon told me to train myself and I am taking singing lessons with a teacher. I hope I can hold my concert in March or May next year."

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060323/
    http://www.asianfanatics.net
    translations by xbunnylicious

2. its good that shes humble but if you look at her stage performance in the past theres no doubt she could put on a good show... her first mini concert introduction to the business was amazing and also her endless guest appearance on leons concerts should help her too, she has nothing to be afraid of. GO JANICE :D

3. don

don ello

yeah...i would support her too....she has a great singing voice

4. lidool_jennii

lidool_jennii Active Member

yup same...i support her...her voiceis real nice!!....buh if she did it this year...i think she could of done a good job...buh next is fine too!! ^-^

5. olivertwist

olivertwist Active Member

janice is so good i want to see her in concert

6. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

whats with these chinese artist having confidence problems

7. twinkie

twinkie Member

it seems chinese artists are found randomly on their looks rather than actual talent. but janice is a lot more talented then some of these hk stars ie TWINS wtf??

8. ahhamah

ahhamah Well-Known Member

she does look nervous when shes sing live. I don't sense the confidence in her speech.

9. Rikayla

Rikayla Active Member

Yeah. Weird that people like Janice, who have actual talent, aren't confident enough to open their own shows, but I guess it's also because she doesn't have a very wide audience just yet.

10. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

what you talking bout? twins rock!

11. teddybear

teddybear Member

oh, that's really good of her. Atleast she know what she can or what she can't handle.

12. i think she's ready!! she's a great singer!!! she just needs to song more live shows n get used to the pressure :p go Janice!!! ahhh so jealous she gets to b so close to Leon... T-T