Janice + Jill Sex Appeal Images Exposed to Public

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by shinobi, Jan 7, 2007.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Saturday January 6, 2006 Hong Kong

Janice + Jill Sex Appeal Images Exposed to Public

Janice Wei has lately been troubled by having sex appeal images of her and her sister, during their time as models, being publicly exposed. After not attending public events for two days, Janice yesterday attended the press conference for her ‘My First Concert’ concert. Although her manager, Leon Lai and her sister, Jill Wei were not at the function, her boss and Mark Lui were there to support her. East Asia is confident in Janice as they have made the most expensive tickets for her concert HK$480, more than most successful artists in HK and level with Leon Lai. But Janice is worried that student fans cannot afford to buy the tickets so she will be handing out any free tickets to her most loyal fans.

During the interviews, Janice expressed that both her sister and herself have been very unhappy for the past two days so her company told them they could not attend public events. Despite not crying, the two locked themselves in their rooms for most of the time. Janice disclosed that her company and Leon have been supporting them and encouraging them to move on. Leon told Janice and her sister that they did not do anything wrong because they had only posed to help students at a designer college and it was a long time ago. Janice stated that the underwear photos were only taken when they were trying the clothes but she does not regret taking the photo and that this was most sexy and revealing photos they have ever taken.

credits: mingpao, asianfanatics.

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

im her loyal fann..she should buy me a plane ticket to hk =)...i love janice! lol

3. compliant

compliant Well-Known Member

and would that include shipping and handling, good sir

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ya man..she ship me to hk and handle me when im there ;)

5. compliant

compliant Well-Known Member

not when you're 6 years younger than her, haha.

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

naw yo...im legall so that means me and her ;) lol

7. hope she has a good concert i heard from people that heard her live that she isnt that great of a live singer =/ she needs to work on it for this show !

8. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

did janice pierce her tongue? o_O;

9. she has had it for years now way before she became a star.

10. Yeah Janice and Jill's live singing aren't that good.

11. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

Yea...they arnt...they can improve tho...
    but the best live singing for newcomers
    i think would be Justin...thats y he had
    so many concerts....and i cant belive he
    went to *hung goon* to have his concerts...

12. Tongue ring.. hot..... but where's Jill??

13. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

awww i wanna go see her concert...i doubt my dad would spring for the plane tickets and the tickets for the concert though..aha

14. lol why's he gotta pay for Everything..

15. amenix

amenix Member

Where is the sex appeal. THey look nothing different

16. jwslam

jwslam Well-Known Member

i'm pretty sure those aren't the images exposed to public... if they are, those are pretty LAME (how dumb do you have to be to think those are the images???)

17. amenix

amenix Member

Dumber, I ask where is it not that I meant those were the picture. Sorry I didnt know that you don't understand English have to write so detail. Will try to write an essay when I know you are looking at it.

18. gotbeef

gotbeef Member

anyone has those sexy pics? lol

19. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

So did the public actually see the pics or only know about them? I wanna see too :D

20. loztxoul

loztxoul Well-Known Member

seems pretty plain here in the picture!