Jacqueline Wong Wants to Meet Kenneth Ma's Parents

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Aug 19, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Jacqueline-Wong-Kenneth-Ma-2017.jpg

After completing Deep in the Realm of Conscience <深宮計>, Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎) is currently not filming any TVB dramas. To make up for the decrease in earnings, she has been traveling to Mainland China for jobs. Jacqueline smiled and said, “My manager is really great. She knows I have to pay my mortgage, so she looked for other work opportunities for me.”

The 28-year-old recently began investing in real estate. As a first-time homeowner, she hopes to build a strong financial foundation in order to secure the monthly mortgage payments. When asked how much the mortgage is, she candidly shared, “More than $20,000 HKD each month. I will start paying mortgage in November, so I still have some time to earn more money. Let’s see if there is a charitable donor!”

When teased that she could ask her rumored boyfriend, Kenneth Ma (馬國明) to help her out, Jacqueline quickly rebuffed, “He has his own mortgage to pay.”

Jacqueline shared that Kenneth is currently in Europe for work. With the rumored couple both in Europe, will they find the time to meet up? “No. We will see each other when we return to Hong Kong. When he returns to Hong Kong, he will be busy moving. I still don’t know what kind of housewarming gift to get him yet.”

Despite Kenneth and Jacqueline’s relationship being an open secret, they have still yet to openly acknowledge the relationship. However, Jacqueline seems ready to take things to the next step, and stated that she would not mind meeting Kenneth’s parents if he hosted a housewarming party.

Creds: Oncc

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

She wants to meet Andy Hui, not parents.