Jacqueline Wong in another scandal?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Feb 14, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Is it just us, or does Jacqueline Wong have a knack for getting herself into reputation-ruining scandals?
    Less than a year after her affair with Andy Hui aka the husband of Cantopop queen Sammi Cheng, the 31-year-old actress finds herself embroiled in fresh gossip involving another reportedly taken man.

[​IMG]

This time, the guy in question is Lai Man Wang, the drummer of Cantopop band RubberBand, and instead of being secretly snapped canoodling in a cab, they were secretly snapped browsing a pet store together. It's a lot more G-rated than her last scandal, but it still got tongues wagging.

According to the Hongkong media, while Jacqueline and Man Wang did not behave intimately, they still looked like a couple on a shopping trip. Man Wang was in charge of pushing the trolley and carrying the items, while Jacqueline took care of the bill, and they appeared to get along really well with each other.

Here’s the problem, though: Man Wang successfully proposed to his long-time girlfriend in 2017. That said, while they were rumoured to have tied the knot last year, there has been no confirmation that they're husband and wife.

[​IMG]

As it turns out, Man Wang is no longer engaged.

“Thank you to everyone for your concern,” he told the Hongkong media. “I am currently single. I did have plans to get married before, but it didn’t work out in the end and we broke up last year. I’ve always been a private person so I did not make any announcements about it. During this time, I hope everyone will pay more attention to the epidemic and take care of their health!”

Jacqueline also responded to the reports, saying, “[He is] just a friend with experience taking care of dogs and he was just accompanying me to buy pet supplies. No further comment, thank you.”

[​IMG]

Jacqueline and Man Wang with their respective fur-kids (who kinda look alike)

For those who missed her latest Instagram post, Jacqueline recently became a paw-rent after adopting a puppy, whom she named “Love”. Man Wang also introduced the world to his fur-kid, Cola, on social media early last year, so him being selected as Jacqueline’s, um, shopping buddy, make sense.

The two of them also appear to have known each other for at least four years, as Man Wang can be seen in an Instagram post of Jacqueline’s from 2016.

[​IMG]

Man Wang is the one on the far left

credits: 8days

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Ironic what her shirt says on the last pic, but eh if they're both single...

• Genius! Genius! x 1
  3. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

we dont know if this is true or not. Little do I care, if both are in love then congrats. now that aside, I need more N95 masks

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

dayum... let me get some action...

• Funny Funny x 1