Jacky Cheung Says He Had Already Known Ronald Cheng Was Married

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by KaY_xD, Apr 1, 2010.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Source: Singtao
    Translated by: KAY
    [​IMG]
    Jacky Cheung's Cantonese album "Private Corner" sold 200 thousand copies in Asia so far. Yesterday the record company held a celebration event and premiered MV "Double Trouble." They also invited female lead from the MV, international model Dujuan and director Wing Shya & Tony Chan to the event. Jacky spent 500 thousand HKD to produce the MV. Initial budget was about 300 thousand, but he overspent for better effects. He joked he felt the pain of record companies and told everyone not to produce on your own.

In addition to Ronald Cheng and Charlene Choi's divorce, Jacky said he knew Ronald for a long time since Ronald was a kid. Asked did Ronald notify him that he's married, Jacky didn't want to talk about it at first but admits later that Ronald did told him about it. He said: "He did told me. But didn't say where. He only told us that he's married. (Didn't know who was the bride?) I didn't ask him at all. I just congratulated him. (When did you know the identity of his wife?).......you guys know, so I wasn't the one who exposed everything. I knew nothing." Jacky felt if they can't get along, then they can't stay together. Asked whether he wants them to reunite? He expressed that's the wish of elders, but only the couple knows what's wrong. As long as they're happy, it's fine.