Jackie Chan too old to make movies?

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by kfong1, May 29, 2007.

1. kitman2007

kitman2007 Member

Ja Jackie is getting old now, I feel sad, he is on of the best action actor.

I have grown up with Him

2. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

if he does retire which i dont want him 2, u kno he is gna make 1 big film, he gna go out with a bang!!!!

3. why_man

why_man Member

still enjoy his movie, dont carre what age he's, its not the figth its the acting skill what make him great :D

4. beckham

beckham Well-Known Member

but he's a hardworking actor though....

5. ajree

ajree Active Member

I think it is still fit to represent kungfu movies.

6. onscreenkeyboard

onscreenkeyboard New Member

jackie chan is funny so he should keep making movies even though he is old

7. vincentccw

vincentccw Member

jackie movie is fantastic if he go for fighting style

8. contom

contom Member

thanks

9. odango

odango New Member

if he's still got the fan's support , i think he should continue making movies.

10. ultimatwarrior

ultimatwarrior Active Member

He is a legend born in Bruce Lee's movie he should never end his career without the best finalee

11. Brcartel

Brcartel Member

I agree Jackie Chan's career is coming to its end, and yea i agree he should end his career with his best finalee, I would love to see a collaboration with him and JeT Li, hopefully they make a much better movie than the forbidden kingdom...

12. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

Jackie may not be able to pull off all the stunts like he used to but as long as he is in good health and keeps enjoying what he's doing he has my support :) Although one day I hope to see him do a more mature role like the one he played in Forbidden Kingdom as the old man :)

13. BigToe88

BigToe88 New Member

Jackie Chan should keep on making action movies until he doesn't have the moves anymore. He is in better shape than most people half his age! However, he should refrain from being the romantic interest in future movies.

14. darkshadowslord

darkshadowslord New Member

I think Jackie Chan is great. I would watch any future movies that he makes.

15. aznlazyboy

aznlazyboy Member

I think age doesn't matter and that Jackie is an original in how he acts his role in his films.

16. william1114

william1114 Member

he is too old for crazy stunts and intense fight... but he still can act...

17. tanlc06

tanlc06 Member

I think as long as he still manage to handle, then no need to retire. His movie still quite nice to watch. It's a lose to fans if retire.

18. chokly

chokly Member

i just wish jackie stays forever young but as much as how we all love seeing him in his wonderfully funny martial arts stunts, in some recent ones you can kinda feel the age kicking in. Nonetheless, Jackie's still one great movie actor.. love his chinese ones especially the New Police Story - fantastic

19. logic123

logic123 Active Member

I don't think he is too old to make movie. I like his last movie just released recently. He seems to support China government too much.

20. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

You're wish will be granted again... well kinda... they will appear in the upcoming Foundation of China movie directed by Peter Chan, Donnie Yen also has a role in this too... but note that I think they are all cameos, and NON fight scenes. Donnie will play a pianist who comes up with China's national anthem, Jet Li is going to play a KMT commander and Jackie Chan I think is some politician... but no I don't think they will share screentime together.