It's finally over, what do you think of the ending?

Discussion in 'The Master of Tai Chi - 太極' started by liquidzyklon, Mar 29, 2008.

1. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

This draggy series is finally over. What are your thoughts on the ending?

The ending with Raymond and Myolie was somewhat interesting and unexpected with Myolie becoming a cripple and Raymond can no longer practice Chong Long Kuern. When I saw the scene where Raymond was encouraging Myolie to walk, I was like "omg, this is going to be another TVB miracle where she walks and everyone is happy!". Instead TVB just made those two a crippled couple to enjoy the rest of their life in a calm and less complicated world.

I think the ending with Mo Ma and Song Ching was expected since they are two different people and they have their own paths to follow. Plus also Song Ching promised to be the "mother" of Mie Fan and is locked down. Even the ending was a bit draggy too. They could have easily ended the show immediate after Mo Ma left, but instead decided to show a scene 2 years later on how "happy" those two are.

2. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Well, is still sad to see that those two aren't together. Maybe another two years or so, Mo Ma will come back and marry Song Ching.....LoL, that could be the epilogue.

3. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I thought the ending was pretty good and sad at the same time. Even though they were unable to be together, their lives were joyful and happy. But one day, they could be back together.

4. jaychouurmom

jaychouurmom Well-Known Member

the ending was alright. i agree that the ending with myolie was unexpected. but i guess the ending was a good way to sum up this show.

5. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

The ending was somewhat special....Mo Ma was expected to be alone but could feel Song Ching and him loves each other...

6. tWiNs_4_LiFe

tWiNs_4_LiFe Well-Known Member

the ending is good but not what i had expected.

think it could've been much better

7. evilz

evilz Member

the ending was ok although they should of been together since they love each other so much

8. dragon_h

dragon_h Member

i think it had a not so god ending, i thought that mo ma and san ching would be together at the end but he didn¨¨t reunite with san ching and u couldn¨t see so much at raymond at the end so the ending was not so good, it¨s very rare that u could see a very good ending at a serie

9. bebe

bebe Active Member

based on what you have described, this is a sad ending ... thank you for summarize the ending .

10. DDdrama

DDdrama Member

I expected something else for the couple Raymond an Myolie
    But I love this ending for this couple.

11. duvincent

duvincent New Member

chinese drama

-rolleyes how do I watch a chinese drama?

12. Ondaloo

Ondaloo Member

The ending was kind of tragic for Raymond and Myolie but at least they ended up together. While Mo Ma didn't get to stay with the one he loved, at least he got to fulfill his dream of making the world recognize tai chi. I thought it kind of shocking that his master just "disappeared" like that. I thought he might have come back somehow, lol.

13. edwig

edwig Member

i concur ...very sad indeed ...for a moment one could almost rewrite the end script.

14. lazi3azn

lazi3azn New Member

I thought the ending was pretty good and sad at the same time. Even though they were unable to be together, their lives were joyful and happy. But one day, they could be back together.