Isabella Leong guest stars in new CNY movie

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Nov 8, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

8 Nov – Hong Kong actress Isabella Leong recently revealed that she is guest starring in director Pang Ho Cheung's upcoming Lunar New Year film, "Kong Hei Bak Por".

As reported on Mingpao, the actress, who was seen at the production ceremony of the said movie recently, shared that her participation in the film was a coincidence.

"I ran into the director a week ago at a mall. He told me he actually had plans to ask me to appear in his movie that will be shooting the week after," she said.

Isabella also revealed that she only received the script the day before the ceremony and is worried that Pang might have overestimated her talent.

"But if I didn't run into him, I wouldn't have had the chance to work in this film," she said.

As for a full movie, Isabella said that she would officially make a new movie next year.

"My sons are currently living in Hong Kong, so it's easier for me to balance my work and my family," she said.

credits: cinema/sg.yahoo

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

She's definitely matured...her hands though...must be actually working hard and taking care of her kids.

• Like Like x 1