Is this good?

Discussion in 'The Stew of Life - 有營煮婦' started by angelzkiss910, Dec 18, 2009.

1. angelzkiss910

angelzkiss910 Member

Has anyone seen this series??? wonder if i should watch it

2. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

go ahead! It's okay good. I mean this really get interesting from the beginning as it will get boring towards the end.

3. silentasian

silentasian Member

yes! this is a fairly good series to watch

4. worgorgec

worgorgec Well-Known Member

Its alright, not exceptionally good but its an okay series to watch

5. gianglin

gianglin Member

the series is ok.. I wouldn't said it is very good. The stories seems to focus more on the family. The dad's life can make other crazy when he is retire. Mom is taking care of the whole house including relationship between dad and daughter, job, home. Hong Kong women looking for man with good career and background.

6. h0wiie

h0wiie Member

good, i like it, each character reps people at different age group, going through different stages in life, shows the events they're faced with. the daughter, is her work, romance and potential for marriage, father- authority in household, retirement, mother-midage carreer developement, aunt- divorced single merging her dating standards contrasted to younger generation, k getting carried away, but makes you want to watch what happens, and how it all turns ou and i think the main actor/tresses skills are okay. lol and has light cooking inspiration tips from mom.

7. John88

John88 Active Member

It's not a awful series to watch but once you started it, might as well keep watching til the end.

8. Taaannng

Taaannng Member

decent family oriented show

9. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

ew. no.

10. john_wayne

john_wayne Member

well its better than nothing lol