Is the gem of life tooo long

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by YSL, Jan 31, 2009.

1. freeversez

freeversez Member

umm.. i think it's different.. shows like war of genders, virtues of harmony isn't like linked.. it's okay to watch one episode but not the next.. unlike the gem of life where you have to follow the story..

2. Cutiekayla

Cutiekayla Member

At the beginning it was good but than it got very boring because it was way too long.

3. edli888

edli888 Active Member

Shoudl end it around 30 episodes

It was very boring after 20 episodes and TVB tried to stretch out the show with ridiculous story lines.

It should have ended around 25 episodes.

4. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

the story is too long, gets really boring

5. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

so ture im starting to find it boring like...

6. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

lol i swear tvb used to always do 40+ of ep each drama when i was younger or was it cos i was young so it seemed long =S . well all i can say i rather watch pokemon than this lol.

7. susanc123

susanc123 Member

gem of life is way to long and the ending wasn't that great they didnt conclude everybody's stories they couldn't have done that in the previous episodes

8. XtasyX

XtasyX Member

I can't believe i watched all 82 episodes -_- This series could've been done within 40 eps, would've been more exciting.
    ________
    RORY BYRNE

#48 XtasyX, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  9. bebe

bebe Active Member

yeah, this movie is too long and the ending wasn't great ......i really don't like the ending of this movie

10. trung_a10

trung_a10 New Member

I'm watching this movie and I like it. I want to see how the movie end even though I'm still on episode 55 :D

11. sharonleo

sharonleo Member

I agreed. The series was way too long. iIt should be a 30 episodes series like Moonlingt Resonance. That drama was just right.

12. Snowwhites

Snowwhites Well-Known Member

It was a bit long, however, the ending was a little blunt!

13. haione

haione Member

good good movie

14. daynight

daynight Member

I don't mind long series, but this show got really boring and writers seemed to run out of ideas... I got to episode 60 and couldn't watch it no more. It's been taking me a long time to watch the rest... I'm up to episode 70... I kind of want to fast forward though the rest to so I can tell myself I finished the series...

15. wlauy1

wlauy1 Member

i think its too long. it seems like never ending. plus its seems to have lost its plot... getting a bot boring. i only watch it for moses ang gigi.

16. bullet

bullet Member

way way too long, it get too boring

17. vanillaness

vanillaness Member

i definitely think the gem of life is too long. if it was shorter, i think i would watch this series, but i'm not sure since it is a whole 80 episodes. i would have to spend a lot of hours watching this series and i would not want to be disappointed.

18. lilpinkchar

lilpinkchar Member

I personally think that the drama was too long, and they just dragged the ending, and the endding wasn't even an ending. I wanted to finish it becuase I wanted to see who ended up with who, but it didn't even really tell you at the end!

19. JJJ

JJJ Member

agree.. this is kinda too long..

20. clkasians

clkasians Member

O my God it was so looooooong, and so boring