Is smoking cool for you ?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by hendri.kusliawan, Nov 6, 2007.

1. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

Smoking is not cool.
    Don't smoke, it's bad for you.
    Smoking can kill you faster.

I don't even date girls who smoke... But that's just me.

2. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I will never smoke in my life, that shit is disgusting.

3. I have smoked but I have never been an addict... like nicotine doesn't affect me =\ I can pick it up and drop it the next day and its not really about being cool sometime it does help you relax its like breathing in a paper bag but worse.... i dont find it disgusting, its your choice to do it...

4. neko-pochi

neko-pochi Well-Known Member

It only feels good because you NEED it. If your body doesn't crave for it, it wouldn't have the same effect. It's just cuz you're addicted to the nicotine.

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

nicotine is an extremely addictive drug, but having sed that if u smoke a ciggarete once or twice, u can easily drop it. its only if u start to smoke often, that it starts to have the effect as it then changes the reward pathway in ur brain or something like that.

6. johnlee009

johnlee009 Member

Smoking is lame.

You don't just hurt yourself but you make others around you worst.

Second hand smoking is worst than actually smoking a cig.

Especially hate it when someone walks up and lights one up. I always tell them to go somewhere else and it's inconsiderate for them to walk up to where I've been standing and light one up. I don't want to die early so if you love dying early go elsewhere to smoke that is no where near me.

They usually look embarrassed and apologize then walks away.

7. hksar

hksar Active Member

Smoking is never cool...stinks up your clothes and everything else and it is bad for you.

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

actually no smoking urself is gonna def have more adverse effects than second hand smoke. cos if u smoke what 40 cigs a day, ur def gonna have a much higher carbon monoxide level in ur body than someone whos got second hand smoke. also, u don't breathe all the bad chemicals as u would if u were a smoker. though ye second hand smoke is not gd thats why i agree with the smoking ban in public places.

9. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

not recommended...ive tried once, bt din like it...scared 2 turn out like me grandfather - died of cancer cos of smokin...

10. Flavs83

Flavs83 Member

Not cool for me .. i dont like the smell on my clothes and I try to avoid approaching to smokers but some smokers are my friends and I can do nothing.

11. nosukio

nosukio Member

smoking isnt healthy
    but i did thought of trying it... and see the effects of it..
    it does seem cool ish how the smoke get in and out... iuno... stil hesitating

12. well what is actually being said is that 2nd hand smoking is a lot worse than actually smoking the cigarette if compared to one incident... you can say that person is smoking 40 cigs a day and then compare it to the person getting second hand smoke from those 40 cigs then yes second hand smoke is worse because the deposits from the guy smoking is literally all monoxide.....

13. tristan

tristan Member

NO, its not COOL on any occasion i think. Its worse for those ppl who walks in front of you and blow all over the ppl walking behind you. + its bad for your health so y smoke ppl? hehe

14. Barishnakov

Barishnakov Member

If you haven't yet been convinced, stop now! You can't just be thinking about yourself when you smoke, there are other people around too! Just cause one person wants to shorten their life, everyone has to suffer?

15. axis3

axis3 Active Member

I'm a social smoker but i never find it cool to smoke

16. Hustler

Hustler Well-Known Member

I am a habitual smoker and found that smoking is not cool . It starts telling on me . I am trying to stop smoking but I am finding it hard to get rid .

17. pebblesnpearls

that exactly how i started smoking. now im addicted it sucks for my pocket but i actually enjoy smoking now. it tends to relief tention, and i hate when people say just quit. its not that simple

18. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

smoking is cool it just makes you smell bad like its not even good for you why do it like if i really wanted to die i would find a way better and more fun way of doing it like the friends i know who smoke just smell really really bad and i just want to like spray perfume on them

19. Turbo

Turbo Active Member

smoking is not cool.

20. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

yo, for those who smokes, try "meth".