Is It True, Japanese Eats Babies?

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by EvaxTvxQ, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    well people in africa the third world countires are willing to sell their children to make some money b/c they're so poor and they need to sarcfice their children for the sake of themself and their other children...

2. Panda

Panda Well-Known Member

LOL. I can't believe this. Did you notice the bunch of squiggles below the [crappy] english translation? Did you happen to notice that's Korean Hangul? LOL! I've seen this pic before. It's fake and its meant to piss off the japanese. You obviously don't know jack about the issues between Chinese/Koreans and Japanese.

Man, censorship? You can't bloody censor pictures mmkay? You can't just say, oh shit, I don't like those stupid pictures, I guess I'll just censor them in China. China censors political/religious crap that can destabilize social stability and create disunity (This is god damn why we went through so much shit last century).

Good for you. You're definitely the most pro-China person out there - "can't be japanese, must be those bloody chinese that eat babies," "omfg, china censors blah blah blah" LOL That's just awesome. LOL

3. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    wow good for you too b/c u sound like a freaking jackass who wanted to make a big fuss in the first place

4. Panda

Panda Well-Known Member

^ Feeling's mutual. -^_^

5. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    very :D

* now let's hold hand and praise GOD (unless u're athesist)

6. Panda

Panda Well-Known Member

^ ROFL I am

#26 Panda, Jun 28, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  7. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    i guess we can praise the world for how beautfiful it is...

8. melodykk

melodykk Member

I just think that the picture should have been hidden, and people who want to look at it can click into it because those picture are hard to look at. I really hope that this is not true.

9. yes that is disturbing i had the trouble of seeing it on a myspace bulliton, the horror of those picks, it was at a chinese resturant, its abortion babies ><
    people think it will help there skin or something, one of those weird /sick treatments ><

10. also i did find an article before about a man eating abortion babies >< it was disgusting

11. Miyavi227

Miyavi227 Member

thats sooo gross

12. zack1987

zack1987 Well-Known Member

This can't be true! -nono

gez zack1987 -lol

13. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

wonder what they want to eat next

14. BBgirl

BBgirl Member

I doubt this is true. I know Japanese did eat babies though back in the days during the war for survival.

15. Sexygundam

Sexygundam Well-Known Member

I didn't know they used it to bo torng I thought they just ate them but not make them into soup! -shock

16. kevin

kevin RAWR!

urr dats really sick how could dey use it to make soup yuk.
    any1 seen dumplin dat film is disgustin

17. adolka

adolka Member

this subject is very disturbing lol

18. lavender

lavender Member

I would hope thats not true.... *shudders* But then again there are all types of people in the world who do the strangest things.

19. silverstreaks

silverstreaks Active Member

yupyup ur damn rite........how could they eat babies! dats jus not in the book, i dont think its tru though even though they do it in horror movies! hpefully anyway o_-rolleyes O

20. can't c the photos no more... but i'm pretty sure they r the same ones that's been going all over the net... i think i've read from other forums that they r just PHOTOSHOPPED pics...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.