Is It True, Japanese Eats Babies?

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by EvaxTvxQ, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvaxTvxQ

EvaxTvxQ Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

i mean, is that true??!?!?! like i cant stop thinking about it, so i have to ask..
    its been creepin me out since i looked at it...so yea...ahhh!!! -what?

2. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

hmm, didn't they use one of those pictures for Chinese eating babies?

3. Thats DISGUSTING!!!

4. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

i herad that it's just a myth... even if it's real this occurs in china not japan

5. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

It's a HOAX! You wouldn't think that someone would have stopped this long ago... It's inhumane.

6. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Yeah that's gross... i don't really believe that thing still happens, but you never know...

7. eledoremassis02

eledoremassis02 Well-Known Member

Gotta love photoshop ^^

8. Panda

Panda Well-Known Member

What the fuck's that supposed to mean? Japan has a much more extensive (PROVEN) record of cannibalism in recent history compared to China... -.-;;;-dead

9. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

err... wow someone needs a chill pill...
    well CHINA freaking censor like many things if u didnt notice... "If people dont know, then that wont say"

I guess it could be "Made" in China but sold in China or Japan...

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

WTF!!!!!! EWWWWW....i cna't watch this

11. Tao_lung

Tao_lung Well-Known Member

This can't be right at all. First off, the affects of eating...someones baby could be a disease or something, like what if the parent had aids or something like that. but if you eat the ....baby... you'd get it right? also...thats really disrespecting the death of a person. Eating another person is a never do in your life thing. At least to me. I threw up see that pic. gross....reminds me of a baker in vietnam making his bread look like meat of chopped heads, limbs, and bodies.....this is absolutly...gross.

12. Mohanxu111

Mohanxu111 Well-Known Member

THAT'S DISGUSTING... no comment

13. Panda

Panda Well-Known Member

Do you know how annoying people like you are whenever you make comments like that? At least think before you say something like that... <_<

Censors? What censors? Since when did the government censor pictures about the eating of human fetuses? WTF?! THE SOURCE OF THE PICTURE IS FROM A KOREAN SOURCE ABOUT JAPAN! WTF DOES THAT GOT TO DO WITH CHINA AT ALL?!

Argh, I'm so sick of the ignorance shown by people like you. Censorship serves as a good tool now that I think about it, especially with regards to sinophobes like you... <_<

14. ahhamah

ahhamah Well-Known Member

can you guys just stop showing this Bs...obviously no country would condone this type of activity.

15. EvaxTvxQ

um..its ok ppl, dont start an arguement, just wanted to make things clear..xD

16. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

how do you even know this is a korean source? do u have a link and a article saying that this comes from korean? just because it's translated does not mean it's from korea and u still havent prove this article is real or not.
    When i say censor i was generalizing.. censor i must agree is a great tool but it can also have a negative effect. How would you feel if you could know something better out there, however not able to have it because someone does not want you to have the knowledge?

i'm also asian myself... i dont think i enjoy saying any negative comment abt china more than you do, but if it's wrong than it's wrong no matter how much you want to make it wrong
    _
    AND FOR GOD SAKE CALM THE FUK!!! DOWN!!! (Yes i'm calm)

17. Aznguy123

Aznguy123 Well-Known Member

i wanna try it .....

seems pretty goooood

18. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    that's just wrong dude....
    i guess u can eat ur own baby then not others

19. EvaxTvxQ

you're kidding right?!?!
    if not, AHH GET AWAY FROM ME!!
    and eating babies is a no no -nono

20. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

i think china ppl dat eats babies..they use them to BO TORNG if u kno wot i mean..lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.