Is it getting more and more boring?

Discussion in 'Minutes to Fame II - 殘酷一II' started by xiaojia, Apr 29, 2007.

1. lumixrun

lumixrun Member

it's getting more interesting

2. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

this season sucks... almost everything are related to Kung Fu...

seems like they invite circus ppl from different place in asia.... just a few Hkers...

3. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

Yeah I think most of them are circus (emm if that what you call it lol.. I can't think for the term!) performers from China

4. Silverbolt

Silverbolt Member

yeah it is rather boring and stupid, the first 2 seasons were much better..

btw shouldnt this topic called MTF 3 instead of 2?

5. Silversaber

Silversaber Active Member

The people who try to do fancy performances can't even sing. Miriam also doesn't really say much anymore, it's always Sammy pulling out funny comments.

6. theres too many kids and martial art acts... can't they find people that can actually sing? theres gotta be some good singers in asia! this season is really a dissappointment so far...and the bad hosts doesn't help either!

7. narookie

narookie New Member

i'm not sure how much involvement improvement there could be from the hosts... miriam yeung just can't stop laughing to contribute!

8. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

when you remade series or something, there always something goes wrong. usually the first one always beats it. so it better off not making a second one.

9. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

maybe.. but they want to earn cash,..

10. SanGai

SanGai Well-Known Member

I don't have a problem with the hosts, but what I do find annoying is that no one is actually "singing." It's just some stage act, where the things a contestant does is more important than the actual singing. It almost epitomizes the HK music industry in some ways. So while the show is occasionally entertaining, I'm still far more entertained from watching old clips of Fung Man Lok than the stuff they put on now.

11. smilely

smilely Well-Known Member

yh i agree

12. pto88

pto88 Well-Known Member

hehe...I didn't think this show was that great to begin with...maybe the first couple of episodes were okay...something new, but after that, the novelty wore off and it just got pathetic.

13. cloud75

cloud75 Active Member

I don't think this show is interesting no more

14. superdash

superdash Well-Known Member

ye it lost its appeal

nuffin specail no mo

15. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

oh well, we cant always expect every episode to be funny right?
    let just hope that the upcoming episode will be astonished

16. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

half n half tbh

dont like kids goin on there, they gaurantee to get aleast 30 sec anyway

i prefer like adults goin on there, but h8 fat women that sings ridiclous n starting goin over "sum lay" feeling him n stuff

im like wtf bloody hk prossie!

17. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

True, I hate the aspect of the game where its more like a side show more than a singing show. The first season was way better especially that small boy that can REALLY sing.

18. Miliko

Miliko Member

I stopped watching it after like the 3rd episode...

Bring back the old presenters~

19. reflection

reflection Well-Known Member

A deal must have been dealt somewhere along the way, or else I can't see why there's an abundance of circus stagers as you said. It is incredibly disappointing seeing these acts show after show. There haven't been really any good singing performances. Sigh

20. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

yea this season is very bad compared to the first 2 seasons....
    Miriam and Sammy simply don't seem to like really use there "ding" power and get rid of people who can't sing.
    I mean its alright for them to put on a show i don't mind that but honestly, they give too much time to them for the performance. They should know when enough is enough. Maybe i am being a bit critical here but honestly i some people don't deserve the amount they gained.

I must admit the first episode was alright though. It made me get interested in watching it, only thing was it got disappointing as they gave too much free money for performances that weren't even that good. LOL and they go they got the highest record time, that is like an insult to season one and two where the judges were much more strict yet funny.