Is Everyone Who Was Born Before Christ In Hell?

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by fearless_fx, Oct 10, 2010.

1. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

As the subject says.

Also, if you want to be pedantic, this includes anyone born before moses threw down the 10 commandments so man actually knew what to do not to piss off god and go to hell.

2. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

Christ was always with us since the book of Genesis, He is God after all :p
    but anyways, before Christ was born into human flesh, and before the times when Moses had received the 10 commandments, it had mention nothing about people being sent or persecuted in Hell after they have passed, and also there were no `laws` being put into place yet. Since, as Christian we believe in God, then we will be sure to be rewarded into the land of God, if not then we will be cast into Hell, where men will weep and gnash their teeth.

3. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

Haha I love this question, shame no-one has answered this.

To be honest if I look at how I see it God has condemned Adam and Eve to be away from the Garden of Eden because Eve disobeyed him. The Garden of Eden is described like it was heaven and anything outside of it is hell. So I believe that yes everyone before AND after Christ was born is condemned to hell unless you are allowed to stay in the Garden of Eden. We are paying the price of what Eve has done =]

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

do dogs and cats have a jesus?

6. xam

xam Member

fatboymin1437: you make me laugh so hard, fell off chair.

7. Awareness

Awareness Active Member

Moses was a reminder, and Jesus was a giver and also a reminder, but the most important thing what we received from God is our feelings.
    If moses or Jesus ever existed is not important but surely the words they have a nice ring to it and match with our feelings, which just are facts, made by God and patended by God.
    First you feel, then you learn bullshit along the way as you grow older. Hell hurts more on earth then the hereafter one.
    You go with your feelings then you have already have had contact with God, and fulfilled Gods wishes, whether you like it or not.