Is Drive of Life better or this?

Discussion in 'Fathers and Sons - 爸爸閉翳' started by aniking_7, Aug 8, 2007.

1. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

I think Dive of Life is boring talking about car manufacture and very slow start.-nono-_-2

2. oturan1

oturan1 Active Member

hm.. i think its a pretty good start for me (drive of life)

i kinda wonder if this show would be good though

3. Tray-C

Tray-C Member

Drive of Life has a great start! I reckon it's really good and I don't think that Fathers and Sons won't get any better. DOL has so many good people in it and it's a really big production! Everyone loves it and has been waiting for months for it!

4. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

both good with their own story. one is more of a comedy other serices.

5. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I feel like I'm in a different mood when I watch this compared to Drive of Life. I'm not on the edge of my seat when I watch this anticipating what will happen. This is much more laid back since it is primarily comedy where as DoL only has a couple funny characters (like Raymond).

6. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

How can you compare this with Drive of Life? Two different stories! &Drive of Life is so boring to me. lol

7. linderrfulxP

linderrfulxP Well-Known Member

Eh, I think I'll say Fathers and Sons is much better.
    I personally don't like the start of The Drive of Life since it's already dragging. Not making me happy. -_-
    Fathers and Sons is more of comedy and it just keeps me laughing. :D Which Drive of Life is NOTHING like. o___o

8. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

Drive of life is pretty good so far..sometimes it boring..but its OK..i havnt really watched Fathers and Sons yet...so i dunno yet...

9. its two completely different series.

10. kuromixd

kuromixd Member

both series are differnent like noasian said but i perfer watching father and son more then drive of life just because i like funny shows.

11. mQ123

mQ123 Member

yep, i agree. fathers and son is funnier + doesn't revolve around the business life that much. drive of life seems like a show for mature aduience for the 1997 issue .. i think ?

12. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

it's like comparing apples and oranges...first of all the cast is different, storyline is totally different and the plot is also different..I didn't watch drive of life somehow because i thought it isn't as good.

13. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

i would prefer Father & Son ... haha.. although both Drive OF Live & Father & Son, i stil dun watch yet.. but, fr see the news and those reply fr net friends.. i think so,, Father & Son will b more nicer then Drive of life... cos, up to now.. stil lots of my fren, told me tat.. Drive of Life is not nice... will make them watch half way and wan to stop lo....

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com

14. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I love comedy therefore I prefer Fathers and Sons over Drive of Life.

15. HeavySmoker

HeavySmoker Well-Known Member

Great to watch both lol. Drive of life to me is a long run show. Father and son just gives me laughs ^^

16. Suiko

Suiko Well-Known Member

I agree with the orginal poster.
    I stopped watching Drive of Life after the 4 episode.
    This one is alot better.

17. Yong-Shi

Yong-Shi Well-Known Member

I enjoy watching Fathers and Sons more since it contains more light-hearted cheerfulness and comedy, whereas the Drive of Life one is more serious and suspenseful. DoL also revolves around business affairs, so while watching part of the first episode, I got kind of bored, lol. But FaS is pretty good; I'm looking forward to watching more episodes in this series.

18. rainbowstars28

rainbowstars28 Well-Known Member

i think it sholud with a little bit of comedy

19. lunas

lunas Member

yeah how can you compare the 2 series..they are totally different genre.

20. nateee.lee

nateee.lee Well-Known Member

i dink father & sons shud b betta even tho i didn't watch most of it, only hav been catchin parts while ma mom were watchin em..drive of life is pretty good, but also gets boring sumetimes=/