Incest legalised

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by master_g, Mar 19, 2009.

1. ROMANIA is set to decriminalise INCEST between consenting adults.

The Government’s new criminal code says offenders should be given psychiatric and medical counselling instead. Political legal adviser Dr Valerian Cioclei explained: "Not everything that is immoral has to be illegal. "We cannot help these people by turning them into criminals and then punishing them."

Want to smoke cannabis? go to Amsterdam
    Want to sleep with your consenting sister? go to Romania

2. well what they said is true.... if both parties are consenting.... then you can't really stop them... it's frowned upon yes, but its not a criminal offence... so when you say incest is legalized... it shouldn't be banned to begin with, just a frowned upon practice.. like scientology.

3. ^ you equate sleeping with your dad ( -shock-shock-shockgay incest-shock-shock-shock ) with Scientology. i believe it is a criminal offence.. except in Romania were the law makers are prolly doing it themselves...

i wonder how long it will be till we have legalised bestiality. and paedophilia as long as the nutters use baby sex dolls or something like that.

4. next on the list, legalizing beasty by two consenting adults, human and animal.

lol Anyways, these people are absolute retards. criminalization of such things ARE the deterrent of these actions... people don't want to be punished, so people don't do it. By decriminalizing them, you are opening the door to a life like Ramses II....

Immorality wont stop them, the fear of being punished will. I'll bet you will see more of Joseph Fritzl..

TBH, the world is getting so fucked up. I honestly don't see us ever getting near a Utopian like life.

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

ya can't fight the equality and consent card.

6. golfgod

golfgod Member

7. wrong, how is the animal going to give you consent? it can't speak in terms we can understand.

Pedophilia using a baby sex doll? LMFAO as funny and wrong as that sounds it is still not doing it to and actual human being. the only difference between this baby sex doll and a regular sex doll is physical size of the body, one can say its made for midgets.. anyways... pedophilia will not be legalized because people under the age of 18 are not considered adults and are not allowed to make crucial decisions despite how smart or rich they may be.

Incest is wrong but if a culture is alright with it than by all means go ahead and "legalize" it it just won't be seen as right to everyone else.

8. ^ What if the animal is put in a position were it can initiate it, animals been humping legs for a long time so given the opportunity..., or what if it is taught like the Alsation on the other thread, it initiates it... there you go.

as for paedophilia, what if a country chooses legalises it or says 'meh' to it, some places kids who aint even reached puberty are made to marry men.

you seem awfully cool with incest, any confessions to make haha jkjk

9. ^ ahaha i usually have an open mind for a lot of things some things gross me out more than others i might add and i do frown upon incest but you have to remember that humans placed these ideals and morals.... if Romania wants to legalize it than whatever..... there are far more things to worry about

10. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

apart from the social views on it, reducing the gene pool is not a good thing for us

11. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

decriminalization doesn't mean its encouraged.

What people do on their own time, unless it has a detrimental affect on society, like crimes against others, should be their own business.

12. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

man... that's just going to encourage rape.

13. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I can intellectually agree with the Romanian legislature in decriminalizing this. However, legal doesn't necessarily mean less sick (or revolting, for that matter). Further, one can only imagine the degree of social need driving this legislation. That is, there must be a tremendous amount of incest in Romania for the politicians to have to get together and adjust the laws dealing with it... -what?

14. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

if everyone starts sleeping with their dads and moms, we're gonna have a lot of retarded babies. lol

15. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Gen pool pollution!!! --> More mothers who ask folk to have sex with her child --> More gen pool pollution --> End of the world as we know it!!!

16. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Isn't that the reason as to why it is illegal?

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u can smoke cannabis anywhere....just legally in amsterdam
    same goes with sleeping with sister lol

18. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

^ I think that's what he means

19. ROFL NOOB - get some sleep man :p

Thank you for clearing that up lol -clapclap

20. what about cousins would that be incest? it was normal for chinese people to marry their cousins not sure bout now.