Impressing Korean gurls

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by adrianc, Dec 28, 2006.

1. eason41

eason41 Well-Known Member

Be either white, korean, or date a white-washed korean girl based on my sources...........................

2. gav

gav New Member

Well..I think korean girls would go for look as well. Those in my place here in Melbourne, Australia are like that. If you're good looking chinese ...then you might easily get their attention.

3. martinj

martinj Guest

Isnt someone a bit cynical >.<

4. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

Thanks for the hints fellas! Korean Girls! Here I come!

5. arnelulira

arnelulira Member

too bad there arent too many koreans in my town

6. haobuhao

haobuhao Well-Known Member

have a fat wallet and green card potential

7. ch0ps7ix

ch0ps7ix Well-Known Member

money...... even if u ugly.....if u got money korean girls will love u....the more the merrier

8. noneother

noneother Member

don't bother trying to date koreans who aren't born or grew up in your country. the ones here on temp study visas are VERY insular, they wont bother talking to you unless you're korean.

9. LimitedGC03

LimitedGC03 Active Member

I think be more out-going, more social would definitely help. I know for fact that Koreans are more socialize than Chinese, they are not as shy. And learning Korean would help for fact, I've heard many times that they prefer being around those that can speak their language.

10. AznWing

AznWing Well-Known Member

asians choose white guys cus thier either a gold digger or they havent met the right asian guy yet
    but to impress a korean girl id say learn how to sing play guitar
    and do alot of sweet things they do in korean drams lol

11. bjlove

bjlove Member

bboying! hahaha seriously guitaring? good hair, nice body..you know? just regular stuff...physical appearance is key.

12. Xiah

Xiah Well-Known Member

watch a bunch of korean dramas

13. WhiteBlaster

WhiteBlaster Active Member

Dating korean girls are extremely hard if you aren't korean or white. From a lot of the replies, you will know what to do. To go for it or not, that is just up to you to decide. If you are asian, you would have a hard time going after them. It is a cultural issue, korean girls like to date koreans or white. If you are asian, that means a NO for you. lol.

14. Tassadar2k03

Tassadar2k03 Well-Known Member

damn they r sexy